Are these boy’s part? Help!

Please help me identify if this is the male part? Someone gave me the seeds and said it could be male or female. I grow it in a 10 gallon plot setting outside in the sun, separated from the others I got as female seeds from Bergman that I already planted in the ground outdoor. I just noticed this ‘balls’ growing from the higher branches. I didn’t see them 2-3 days ago. The bottom branches don’t have anything like this.

Sorry sure looks male to me.

3 Likes

Thanks. I thought so. This my first time seeing the plant, let alone growing it myself. The lower branches are kind of barren and pretty clean. Are male plants usually free of trichomes?

1 Like

I would chop it before the pollen gets to your girls

3 Likes

MALE…KILL IT!!! KILL IT NOW!!! KILL, KILL…MUHAAA, MUHAAA:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

You can also make a biodome.setup and keep it from getting to ur girls … But that is extra work for sure.

1 Like

Hi All
New to this site too.
I’m thinking my plant has boy parts too.
Can anyone confirm

1 Like

Yes my friend. That is def a male.
:v:

1 Like

Bugger !!! Oh well thanks for you advise.
Was on of two plants and the only one really taking off.

Not sure the other is ready to be identified yet
See below

1 Like

Not yet. :wink:. Hopefully turns out a she. :+1: :v: Best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks for helping. I took it out and made a stir-fried out of the leaves. I forgot I ate leaves from half the plant and just had a drop of RSO before bed. This morning, I felt like was hit by a train. Took 3-4 hours and lots of water before the dizziness went away. But it was great!

1 Like