Are these autos or photos

These are at 13 weeks,GIrl Scout Cookies Extreme .i ordered photos but I’m thinking these are autos.I’ve never grown autos just photos.Someone please school me here.I’ve grown photos since the late 70s but never experienced anything like this.I’ve never grown GIrl Scout Cookies Extreme strain either.What am I looking at.
Thx for any input here,Mateo

1 Like

@Mateo Id say based on the flowering their autos but are you in a part of the world where it’s still early Spring? Maybe a photo that feels short daylight and cold nights was tricked into a flip that it’ll work itself back out of as the days lengthen?

1 Like

Thx for your reply.I ordered photos.I’ve been doing outdoor gardening since the late 70s.i didn’t do anything different.I’ve never traveled the auto road always photo.with 4-5 plants I can get thru the year.i don’t think it’s to late here in the southeast to get some photos going.i did the 10 + 10 deal on what’s pictured.,just might have a two season grow with what I have.always wanted to try autos but kinda hard for this old dog to change.:sunglasses:
Thx again

1 Like

@Mateo I’m in the East of N.America lol. Maryland boy. You in Australia? We’re just coming up outta winter here and it’s definitely too early for mature photos to be outside. Our season is about to begin.

1 Like

I’m a ny’er who migrated south

2 Likes

Gotcha.

Made me think your areas season was winding down lol. I wait until Mother’s Day in a few weeks to stick plants out that can get damaged by frost. If these are indeed photo they’ll reveg soon enough. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well without a reference point, Id say they are autos Leaves look fat and pretty healthy though!
Happy growing!!

Thx A L,being a photo person for the last 40 plus yrs I wasn’t totally sure about them.you and others confirmed my suspicions.
Thx again,Mateo