Are these autoflowers stunted

Can you post new pics when you get a chance so I can see how wet the soil looks and how the plants look?

they will usally gro out of this phase. unless there are bigger prob. over watered and tight soil will present as nut def. dont fall for it. i will stick a pencil in the soil and make air holes to help dry it out a bit and a nice breeze across the tops.

1 Like

@oldguygettingbackin, there is no question my autos improved dramatically when I stopped planting in final pots and started transplanting. Yes, occasionally I had a superstar that did great in the big pot, but thereā€™s no question they thrive far better in solo cups.

Check out my journal, Iā€™ll be transplanting my little ones probably tomorrow night.

2 Likes

this is a pic from this morning

And this pic is from the 24th of Dec

@antonioperez96, Iā€™d be curious, when you get a chance, stick a finger in the soil a couple of inches away from the plant. Just go down about an inch or so and see if the soil feels wet. Your plants donā€™t really appear overwatered to me. The leaves are drooping, but the stems are not. When Iā€™ve overwatered my little ones in the past, the leaf stems were drooping along with the leaves. Your leaf stems are still pointing up.
Is it possible that all the wet soil in your pots is closer to the bottom, and where the roots are up near the top of the pots is too dry? Youā€™ll know if you stick a finger in there to check.

1 Like

Okay I will check when I get off around 6:30 est time zone and check back with you. I thought if leave drop its ither under water or over water I stick my soil meter a good 4 inch down and it says wet maybe I need to be closer to top like your saying.

1 Like

Something is off. This was mine yesterday on day 22 in a 5 gallon pot with ffof. I donā€™t do the solo cup with autos

1 Like

I didnā€™t do solo cups ither but this most recent pic is of this morning and Iā€™m on day 16 since it broke soil Iā€™m using FOX FARM HAPPY FROG SOIL. Iā€™m watering with distilled water ph to 6.5 to 6.8. Idk what Iā€™m doing wrong. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been trying to find out)': yours are triple these size of my girls

How often are you watering?

I try to water every 2 days or when it feels light. And I just watered from the bottom 2 days ago. And I didnā€™t water this morning hoping to dry the soil out but the other guy I talked to said maybe the roots havenā€™t even reached that far down and to push my finger a inch into the soil to check if its dry and try watering closer to the plants Iā€™ve been water about 2 inch around the plant and I feed her a cup a water 2 days agoā€¦

Leave her alone then. She should bounce back when the pot dries

1 Like

This is my pure indica plant and she seems to be doing fine

I push my finger about a 1 inch and it was a Lil dry but still moist should a water or not to water?

No leave it alone.

1 Like

This may not be an auto so donā€™t fret thereā€™s possibility itā€™s a photo which would be more in line with gdp photo

Can autoā€™s and photo grow together in the same tent? This is my first 2 plants ever trying to grow probably a silly question? But thatā€™s just Hypothetically right how does one know the difference between auto and photo by looking at the plant? I just donā€™t think they are at their full potential and I thought I was doing everything right /:

Yes. I bought 10 WW auto from ilgm and got 10 free. I grew 4 so far and one didnā€™t auto

Wow when did you know it wasnā€™t a auto what were the signs?

Something ainā€™t right, how hot is your light and if you got one please lay a regular thermometer across the top of that pot for an hour and tell us the temp please.

Your soil looks dry as a desert to me. Get you a spray bottle and moisten the entire top layer of soil in each pot. In my opinion, Your either under watering or way too hot. Peace the Gurilla is outta here.

1 Like