Are these almost ready

These were both planted at the beginning of June. They were started outdoors and moved indoors at the end of September when it started getting too cold. We leave for a week in Mexico on Saturday and I am wondering if I should harvest before we leave or if they can wait until we get back? First two photos are the same plant.

3 Likes

They can easily go another week or three. Be sure to have a trusted friend around while you’re on vacation. They don’t like getting dehydrated in flower.

1 Like

That’s tough call - I’d say if you have a friend who is reliable and can keep them watered let them go til you get back. If your unsure go ahead and pull sat morning and they can dry while you’re gone

1 Like

What strain are you growing?

1 Like

Yup have a trusted family member water for you. My sister waters for me while I’m away and she has a wonderful green thumb as well.

2 Likes

It’s Master Kush.

I do have someone who can water for me.

2 Likes

Then definitely don’t rush it and watch tricombs.

2 Likes

Let them finish.
Give them all the time they need.

1 Like

Got back from MX last night and I am headed out on a business trip this morning. Here are pics of the two plants taken this morning. What do y’all figure? Are they good for at least another 5 days or should I get my wife to harvest while I am away?

1 Like

Have you taken a close look at your trichomes? It is looking really close…if not there.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely look at the tricombs.
I think it looks ready due to all brown and no white pistils
It looks to green though, have they been flushing?

Your plant should look like Shit, it should consume it’s self. Here is an example from one of my grows this year.

2 Likes