- Strain, type: Feminized white widow
- Medium (soil, hydroponic, etc.): soil
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.5
- Strength of nutrient mix, EC, or TDS: ?
- Indoor or outdoor: indoor
- Light system, size: LED 2 1200 watt, 1 1000 watt.
- Temperatures day, night: 76/68
- Humidity day, night: 50/60 %
- Ventilation system (yes/no, size): exhaust
- AC, humidifier, de-humidifier: humidifier
- CO2 (yes/no) yes
The one plant is growing more like a weed and not compact. Is it different seed? All other plants roughly identical.
Each plant will be different just like all children from the same 2 parents are different. If the package said that both are white widow, then chances are they are both white widows.
That was my 1st thought. This is just the 1st time I’ve grown one that seemed so drastically different. As long as it gives the same bud I’m not complaining. Just trying to keep things compact for my limited space.
Still getting the hang of it all.
You can use some LST techniques such as topping and supercropping to help manage her size.
OK… LOOK AT THIS.
same seed pack, 4 weeks since germination with different soil mix. This is in a 5 gallon pot already.
IS THIS REALLY SAME SEEDS?
Just like 2 children, no 2 cannabis plants are ever the same.
I’m not complaining! That’s insane. Those leaves are so fat!