Are the girls ready yet?

Hi everyone, ao this will be my 1st real harvest and i dont wanna mess it up. I kina know what im looking for but i have bad eys lol so a second opinion would be great. The 1st 2 pics are GSC extreme and the 3rd and 4th are XXL O.G. all autos its been about 10-11 weeks from seed now. I cant tell if there ready or not. I want the sweet spot lol.

4 Likes

I wanna say sharpen your sheers, but it would be a tad bit more helpful to see some not as closeup bud shots and maybe a whole plant pic.

4 Likes

The amber that I see seems to be on sugar leaves. But I cant get a good look. Other thank that she looks milky and very close. The first pic is a good sweet spot pic I got from a Blue Dream i just chopped and the second is a over ambered pic I just took off a GG that I wanted to make a bedtime bud. Your looking for something closer to the first picture for that good mix of head and body. The second being asleep before the cherry burns out. And I agree with @Borderryan22 a whole plant pic would be nice, to get a better opinion and I just like seeing other peoples plants. Lol

5 Likes

I see a lot of cloudy you should be in the Window to harvest depending on your preference. :v::+1:

4 Likes

Definitely in the window, just depends on your preference now.

3 Likes

These were taken about 4 days ago.

5 Likes

Nice! They look tasty lol i like seeing other peoples plant too. My hand was a bit shaky but here are a couple.

5 Likes

Looks nice! I don’t think you’re ready, but I wouldn’t put them past a couple weeks til they are! How long have you been in flower?

3 Likes

Thanks! 7 weeks going 8. Thats what i thought too was another week 2 at most.

2 Likes

hey bud, congrats on your beautiful plants. You’re first REAL indoor harvest)grow??? You did a lot better than most the 1st time.
Me personally, with indica or indica hybrids, I like 50% near amber trichomes. Gives ya that good “I’m not getting up for an hour” type feeling.
Way to go, first grow, great job.

Hey thanks! Yeah i got just over a lbs which i was happy with lol im on another run right now and .y power went out for 3 days and they were in the dark and it was so hunid in the tent. I got power back up and trying to get them back on schedule. These are autoflowers so im sure they wont have a problem.

That was last harvest. :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome job, that’s impressive first grow. Looks like you also dried and cured correctly. I’m on my 2nd year and I still don’t have that down yet. I’m so damn ANXIOUS TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!!!
That blackberry moonrock??? Is that from Anesia seeds?? Are you in the USA???

And my tent gets really humid when the lights go out, 70’s RH, it’s not a problem (something about how they breath with lights off idk).

1 Like

Not ready yet based on that latest photo.

Photos of trichomes on the buds themselves?

Yes im in the US and i get my seeds from Blimburg. There in europe but have US locations. So ove grown a bunch of autoflowers before but this was my 1st run of photoperiods in a tent. And the drying process i kina cheated lol i bought the cannatrol machine cause where i live gets way to hot i could never get my drying down correctly it was always something. I jave the humidity issue as well when the lighgs ate off. I have a Dehumidifier running with a 4" duct running into the tent so it pulls all the moisture out of the tent. Its been working great so far.

1 Like

Those were old pics i aleady harvested those plants :+1:

1 Like

“Blimburn” seeds lol my bad