Are the color of these okay?

Do they look okay day 6 after being planted…

11 Likes

Looking good and healthy!

4 Likes

Your off to a good start👍

3 Likes

There fine nothing wrong there

2 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

They are looking healthy and growing

3 Likes

See how it has that bit of yellow is that normal?

4 Likes

It’s good happy growing

2 Likes

Really to early to tell. Sometimes new growth looks all kinds of weird.
What kinda soil is it in and what kinda water you been giving it? Like any nutrients or just plain water and what is the ph of whatever you been giving it?

1 Like

Fox Farm ocean forest potting soil with about 1/4 perlite. Watering ph about 6.4 - 6.9 and every 3 days feeding them foxfarm liquid plant food big bloom 0-0.5-0.7

1 Like

Feeding ph same as the water ph

1 Like

I would say long as your run off ph and ppm are with in range then it’s all good.

2 Likes

there looking good.

2 Likes

Mine had more yellow and after a week everything was gone.
The veterans have to say what the yellow spots are therefore.
They are beautiful!

1 Like

I wouldn’t add any nutrients for a few weeks.
Ocean forest should supplement your plant for about 4 weeks.
I would recommend a tds meter if you don’t have one already.
Happy growing

3 Likes

Congrats… You’re a new father/mother to 3 healthy seedlings :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Them as of yesterday!

4 Likes

Green and healthy! I would suggest watering a ring about 6” from the base of the plants. This will get those roots spreading out searching for food. Nice job and healthy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah I’ve been trying to do that because I read a lot of other topics on here and I saw that over and over water away from the plants so the roots stretch out for the water. It’s my first grow and they look pretty good I think. I’ve always loved growing things tho since I was a little kid in second grade Science class. I’ve kinda got a bit of a green thumb I guess. But since these were my first weed plants I’ve been like a helicopter parent! :joy:

1 Like

It never goes away! Great job and continued success. Have you got your nutrients lined up? Let me know if have any questions??? I can share all my not to do mistakes and the good stuff from learning with the help of some great cultivators on here :love_you_gesture: