Are Red stems ok? How does grow look?

I think so @Dankloud

1 Like

Well if thatā€™s the case your plants are in the darkā€¦

Something isnā€™t right with the appā€¦ Is there a place to set the time?

DLI is Daily Light Integral. In short it is how much light your plant gets in a specified time frame. Say 16 for veg and 12 for flower if doing photoperiod seedsā€¦

You are trying to find where you can set the hours in the app.

When I cut the light back up to 100% I am getting 6.0-8.0, should I hold my phone over the center of the plants at the plant height or directly under the light at the plants height?

I have interval set correctly

Ok so how far are your lights from canopy? I think that your light is a little small for a 4x4ā€¦

Reference chart with target DLI by week:

2 Likes

Yeah this is what Iā€™ve started using recently. You should shoot for something like this, so as you can see your DLI should be far higher.

@Payton hold on, Iā€™m looking at the wrong lightā€¦ Sorry.

With light turned back up I am getting
100 ppfd
8.5 dli
7000 Lux
Light is 26 inches above canopy @Dankloud

This is an auto flower as well

You have this light?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PLYR5HG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_E2BNMAY38D2GAXPYPVJV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

What is your reading at 6" below the light?

2 Likes

180 ppfd
7.0 dli
9000 lux
At 6 inches below light @Newt

1 Like

Something isnā€™t right. At 6" with my clone light (T5) I get a DLI of 6.8 at 18 hours.

Did you choose the right type of light in the app?

2 Likes

@Payton

Screen shot please

@Low @Newt no it says I have to pay for that version of the app on photone I was using the default, it doesnā€™t seem but so accurate cuz itā€™s all jumping all over the place with very slight movements

1 Like

Thatā€™s your issue. I think default is ā€œSunā€.

1 Like

Yes the sunlight option is most accurate for led
Edit
Are you using a piece of white plain paper to cover the camera for a diffuser?

Do you have android?

1 Like

I did not know about that, once I downloaded the app it started to say something about the paper and I accidentally cleared the page and it went away so I was not using paper, I do have an iphone

1 Like