Are my White Widow autos ready to harvest

I know there are others that have asked this same question. But I am not even sure if these are white widows, i just want to know if they are ready to harvest.

This is one plant of three I started from seeds I got from a reputable seed bank. But all three plants are very different. This one has purple buds the others do not and this one smell completely different.

It has been just 7 weeks since germination and this plant has not changed too much over the past two weeks.

3 Likes

i grew some white widow autos as well. 7weeks from seed is not long enough. id say still a few weeks to go. what do the tricomes tell you? you will want to be at about 9 weeks from flowering not seed. be patient.

4 Likes

were the buds on your white widows purple? I have two other plants and they don’t look anything like this one.

1 Like

every plant will grow differently. even from same mother plant. none of mine went as purple as yours but i was dumb then and wasn’t on this forum till it was too late and i had harvested weeks too early. had to learn patience the hard way. each seed has its own genetics. like having kids sane parents but each kid develops different. thats what i have read on this forum.

1 Like

I’ve grown WW photos but never saw any purple. I ha e 3 out of 4 skittlez autos and the one I harvested last week had very little purple. 1 is covered in purple and 2 some purple but mostly green and all from the same batch. Took a early bud for a sample smoke and could tell by the taste that it was a Skittlez. :love_you_gesture:

@FullyMedicated What was the result of harvesting too early? Did you get thin, flakey buds?

1 Like

Curious if it looked anything like this? This was my gorilla glue auto I think I pulled too early. Trying to narrow down what caused this, lights, early harvest, genetics etc.

Before I pulled her:

1 Like

nope. i had decent density but i didnt give the chance to fully fatten up. so some were smaller compared to what i could have gotten. it was still smokable but you either had to smoke two with some or there was a good high but no longevity to the high. so now i just use those buds as mix when i roll up my roaches. i believe off of my white widow i got just under a pound off three plants. one was stellar smoke and the other two were underdone. then again i was impatient with my first 3 Girl scout cookies i had the same thing. one stellar and two ok. this last GSC is my best yet. im almost at the finish line and damn she looks good.

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks for getting back to me! The GG (photo above) has a terrrible taste and doesn’t smell like normal bud.

Good luck on the GSC! Photos if you have um :slight_smile:

mine were a bit more budded than that but looking at those pics im going to say its a mix of early harvest and light issues. but thats a guess. im not a pro like the rest of the fine peeps here. don’t forget im the idiot that keeps going with miracle grow. please let them chime in.

2 Likes

ill tag you in my thread

1 Like

Your a miracle grower??? Uhhhh ohhhhh lol

They don’t like that on this forum haha.

2 Likes

i get that all the time.

1 Like

Says the Miracle Man

Pro I say

2 Likes

I’m way to novice to comment. i have decided to leave my purple one for another week at least. Just to see what it will do. It hasn’t really done much in th epast two weeks.

1 Like

from what ive read and seen on here is the last two weeks is when they do most of their fattening up. may not look like they are growing anymore but they could just be getting fatter and denser.