Are my tricomes ready

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I am about 2 months in to flower. Growing ak/47-white widow. (I believe)! Was hoping someone could look at my pictures and tell me if I’m getting close to harvest or if I still have a while to go. Do I need to start flushing? Thanks so much. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry.

4 Likes

No sorry she is not ready! The Trichomes on the calyxes are the ones you need to look at! When they are ready all the ones on the leaves will be amber and now they are just milky!

5 Likes

Thank you.

If you prefer a clear more energetic high, that would be a week or so out, but yeah Im in agreement with @Holmes

1 Like

@Socom36 I agree with all the above not ready yet! Do you know if they are autos or photos?

2 Likes

They are photos.

Gotcha! I had my photos in flower about 3 months my last grow. Let us know if you need anything else! They look healthy, nice work!!!

1 Like

@Socom36 do you have pics of whole plant?

I will grab some tomorrow. Thank you.

1 Like

5 Likes

I posted some.

1 Like

All the white Pistils should turn rust colored and recede (most strains do this and some not so much) and then we will check Trichomes on the Calyxes or actual flower and not the sugar leaves because they Amber up sooner than on the flower! From looking you have at least 5 or 6 weeks maybe more!

5 Likes

Wow. Ok. Thank you so much. So keep feeding them nutes I guess for a few more weeks and then start flushing?

2 Likes

@Socom36 8 flush in the last two weeks and I agree with @Holmes looks longer now that I see the whole plant. Beautiful job with it though!! Nice work! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Beautiful plants

2 Likes