Are my seedlings ok?

I have 3 black widow seedlings, they seem to be growing a little slow and 2 of them are developing purplish stems, one of the seedlings leaves are slightly twisting which I think could be do to maybe overwatering any help would be great!

1 Like

They will be fine… sometimes the seedlings do weird thing but they all through.

How much did you water em?
Also what kinda humidity you got?
You know what? I’m gonna drop a support ticket, fill it out and continue to use this thread all the way to harvest. Or do a journal and include all the info in the support ticket. It helps everyone help you.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No

Definitely over watered. Don’t water again until the cup feels empty when you pick it up. Droop from center.

1 Like

Looking good

Hello all, I am kinda a newbie myself. I did some bag seed to experiment to get in touch with the plants and a cycle that when broken, will let you know but that’s where all you lovely ladies and gentlemen come in; double check from ppl that have been around! I’ve gotten all them ready. How do these look? @Derf02368 @Caligurl

1 Like

Working on 9 days since they broke through

White widow autos

1 Like

Looking good to me! Will look forward to seeing updates.

What type of soil are you using?

2 Likes

@wilks5387 Picture perfect! I am also curious of soil, lighting, nutrients, grow space, etc…
You should start your own journal and tag me in it! I’d be happy t follow along!

2 Likes

Hello! Yes, @Caligurl I know what you mean all to well😬 as I progress with them and find their individual routine out of the main scope, I record everything down in a composition notebook(ocd) along with my watering and Nutrient logs. I’m always learning and trying always to master my mistakes! I didn’t even think/know about the journals through Robert. I would be more than fine to give you every bit information and those “almost” moments with conclusions! Msg me and I’ll get it started:) thanks a lot and we will most definitely learn a lot and help someone out! Ttys, mike

1 Like

I’m making my own for the first time​:astonished::grin: organic potting mix(Lowe’s) and I mix a Mother Earth 5kg coco block, worm castings, little organic perlite and a tad bit of bat guano(Amazon). Got fox farm trio pack of nutrients(big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom). I got 12-5gal grow bags with all the bamboo supports and ties. Seems to me all the little stuff that makes a big difference I like to acquire minimal at first and see how the progress goes with them and adjust together! Let’s not forget that a real important decision amongst the others that I keyed in on is Roberts plant protector kit. 40 bucks, a must have!

1 Like