Are my plants turning to males

Im growing chocolatina and i think t.k.o ( wen i pass them from solo cups i mixed up the name tags so i dont know whos who ) indoor grow 24 x48 tent 3 plants started grow dec 2 2020 got them in veg … i got a mini fan a mini humidifier led bulb from homedepot ( got a bestva reflector series 1200w cob led on the way should be in by tuesday ) humility in am at 65_70 pm 50 60 temp am 70 to 75 pm 60 to 68 no mold problems or bugs … started grow in happy frog … havent transferred the plants from there 7 inch orchid pots ( i used those for the holes so roots get good air ) recently i was told by another grower i needed more dirt in my pots so i got michigans m3 made mix topped my pots off and watered … did some hst and lollipop the plants … now how am i looking and what am i missing any advise helps … this page really helped me last grown get out some bad waters … in advance thanks im tryin to learn the art well first … growing for me not for sale … sorry guys still orderin the ppm pen to check that … my plants havemt really ran into problems til now . Now they all having problems and i kno im missing info … i havemt gotten co2 yet but i live in the lung room with my girl so i figured we give it enough … now im scared 2 of my plants are turnin to boys they gettin these ball looking things by the stem were the branch meets the stem

1 Like

They are 2 1/2 months old … im about to put them in flower … whats the suggested move here

I’m not seeing any male parts but a few of the pics are blurry. I think I would allow the little branches to grow out a little more b4 going to flower. No co2 needed until you get into way more light, as long as there’s air circulation in and out of tent. Your humidity is a bit high

3 Likes

In the day time ive let the humidity climb up to 79 and temp hit 80 … normally i have the humidity at 33 …i can only get the hum up past 40 wen i shut off my exhaust fan … and temp never below 70 in fay at night its drop to 64 but never lower … right now i had to go cook so i turn fan back on amd my hum is at 31 and temp 73 … yesterday gave them water wit food … since i dont have the proper tools to see wat im puttin in i go less then i have to not to poison them

1 Like

Thats how my set up look like i got a fan blowing all the air from bottom up under leafs and mini humidifier on side on burst so it dont over do it

1 Like

Looks like a good start but you will need to start testing at least the ph. What are you feeding em?

1 Like

I do … i just started that like 3 waterings ago … ( 9 -10 days ) i kept the sample of the run off water on its last feeding … 2 days ago now

I fed them at 6.5 ph … and instead of 15 ml of grow i put 5 mls and instead of 15ml of calmag i gave it 5 ml mixed in ph adjusted water and feed each one 1/3 of a gal

1 Like

I also got this just think its for wen its in flower or no ?

All sounds good to me, you might give em a little more food once you get your new light just watch em if they get a little lighter green they’ll need more. I would definitely wait until they get used to the new light b4 switching to flower.

2 Likes

I started feedinv food kuz this happened

1 Like

From what I can see, the plants don’t appear to show any signs of sexual maturity. I may have missed it. Red stems could be a genetic trait or over watering. In the pictures, it looks like your soil is pretty wet. How big are the pots and how often are you watering them? Other than that, they look pretty healthy!

2 Likes

I don’t use any of those nutes so I’m not familiar with em but go by the three numbers n-p-k it will tell you why and when to feed each one

2 Likes

But i think it was wind burrn from fan being on high and hitting that leaf and then i said maybe its missing a nutrient

They are under new light now a week theyve gotten bushier