Are my leaves ok?

They just started “rounding” - I don’t know what it’s called, but they looked healthy a couple days ago.

1 Like

Its nitrogen toxicity and just means you have to much nitrogen in your medium.

1 Like

The top picture…did this plant go into flower and now it’s back in veg? The leaves are curling down like they would from N toxicity but they also look like a plant trying to reveg itself.

2 Likes

I just switched from 18/6 to 12/12 lighting, is it going back into veg? I’m brand new to this, my friend gave me flowering plants and I’m just trying not to kill them at this point.

I don’t know what I’m doing and feel like time is against me in educating myself.

1 Like

If you really wanna learn how to grow cannabis the right way, do yourself a favor and watch this video. It will help you so much and I wish this was made last year whenever I started growing

1 Like

Can you please provide pics of the whole plant taken in natural, white light and fill out a support ticket?

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

This Apogee dude is great to watch.

1 Like

He’s a good teacher and breaks alot of things down in this video. This is hands down the best video for getting into growing

2 Likes