Are my auto ready for pk week

Hi do you guys think these auto gorilla are ready for pk week they are in week 7 and in coco could could someone please tell me I think they have about 3 half weeks till finish I might be wrong ![image|374x500](upload://sq04Cf7BzDIOIAiRKRVTyTjp5pR.jpeg) ![image|374x500](upload://uhR6axdt9RQIEUPmzdoTfPMQcpR.jpeg) ![image|374x500](upload://ok4vKeX5F9ZtorRWfpR1yzNNlVy.jpeg) ![image|374x500](upload://oLJb0o4lFqpDUv8uJQEmyEuw02A.jpeg) ![image|374x500](upload://oCc1BkE3OWIkDjjN8lVSeWVFcup.jpeg)

Not sure of the question but you should be feeding bloom nutrients

I am feeding bloom nutes I just want to know if they are ready for a pk week

Not sure what pk week is. Bloom nutrients should contain pk all throughout flowering

1 Like

He prolly asking about a bloom booster

3 Likes

Duh! You are probably correct sir. If that is the question then yes. Go for it. I use drykoolbloom and is supposed to be used I wanna say 5th week of flowering

3 Likes

I use peak my soul synthetics its recommended to use 2 weeks before harvest all companies have thier own policies about when to use them

1 Like

I also use big swell by soul which is used all the way threw flowering

1 Like

3 to 4 weeks…check the trichomes for the amber juiceakbcmww600000
Yum%20Yum%20!

1 Like

@lastgasp2

looks like a good harvest soon…maybe 3 weeks. dun furgit to flush…will be sorry if don’t

2 Likes

How long do you guys think is left on these am from uk and in uk we do a pk week just use a b and a strong pk for a week then give them a good boost with sumo boost and buddy by vita link

You have the schedule for those products right? I would follow that.

1 Like

Ye I do but there auto flowers and they say 9 week finish but read they can take 11 week to 12 weeks

1 Like

Start counting when you see pistil production week 1 of flower.

3 Likes