Are my auto going into flower

Are my auto flower going into flower can someone tell me please

3 Likes

Yes they are. :+1:or so it appears.
How old are they ?

2 Likes

5 weeks so strart using flower nutes now then should I boost and stuff

2 Likes

Should still use grow nutes for first few weeks of stretch so no deficiencies later in flower. :+1::v:

3 Likes

So when start using flower nutes am going to use advance. Nutrients bud candy and big bud when should I start using these

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with the AN nute line.
Or their schedules. Sorry.
But there are a few others that do use them. Just not sure who atm. :v:
@lastgasp2.

1 Like

Looks like they have been in flower for week or better. My autos just started flower and there is couple white hairs here and there still mostly where leaves join stem. You’ve got white hairs all over the place.

2 Likes

This just happens like Saturday mad so start using flower nutes now should I

1 Like

Supposed to start flower nutes around week 3-4 of flower. Keep on with the veg nutes. In my opinion I’m just saying it looks like they started flower little sooner than your thinking. Id tag in couple people who can give better insight to your time line. @BigDaddyCain @Killadruid @Jbum @OldSchoolGrower one of them will know better.

2 Likes

What strain?

1 Like

Thanks man

2 Likes

Thanks man and they are royal queen gorilla

3 Likes

You keep feeding veg nuits for the first 3 weeks of flower they are still growing a lot and stretching so they need the veg nuits to handle the growth they will go threw then at week 4 you will have buds all over that will need the flower nuits that is why you feed veg first 3weeks

1 Like

And yes they are in flower about 2 weeks in so start doing the flower nuits half str next week sry

1 Like

Hey thanks for info so should I start my flower nutes next week do you think thanks again man

1 Like

Yep next week

Oldguys advice is sovereign :deer:
when it is time, introduce the flower nutes at half strength gradually .