Are Girl Scout Cookies Extreme suitable for SOG

I have read the SOG growing guide and it gave several examples of good strains for SOG, I wanted to know if Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is suitable for that grow type.

Thank you for your replies.

I’m sure there are people that use GSC for sog. Are you going to grow them from seed or clone? If it’s clone I would do it but my GSC from seed now takes 1/4 of my tent.

1 Like

Thank you for the prompt reply.
The SOG will be strictly from clones.

Oh yeah they’ll work great I think.

That’s weird. I’ve grown GSC already twice and on my third now. Every single one has been short, stalky, slow growing and low yielding. I’ve been reading a lot about these uncontrollable gsc plants.

I’ve done the thin mint variation 5-10x and this GSC auto. I think it’s just phenos. When the Durban Poison comes out they are big and lanky.

my GSC autos are a little in the small side I feel. Like I’ll get a couple ounces of the plants

I got 5 ounces from a gsc in a 10g fabric pot and 2.5 month veg. Totally not worth it imo. The one I’m growing now was my last gsc seed and it’s growing like all the others. Another problem I have had with gsc is bud rot.

Well really the size the plant gets is a moot point for this situation. It would be for me anyway doing sog from clones like he wants. 2 weeks in the cloner, 2 weeks in veg and then flower em.