Are Fibre Pots ok to use to get my seeds going

Dang… that sounds relaxing… I think I will join you.

2 Likes

You are welcome :man_farmer::rainbow:

I’ll make a fresh brew of Java and grind up a heap O’ Lights then !
My lair is on the other side of the Atlantic…keep going east until you run out of water :joy:

1 Like

LOL We might have to do a virtual meet up,

:mage:

1 Like

If I keep smoking theses Lights I may be over the States in a bout 15mins…is it cold as jimminy where you are ?..the British press are having a field day with the US Polar Vortex as it is a bloody change from Brexit and whining poloticians.

I just discovered Amazon can deliver Jiffy Pots to me…Yay !
what size would you reccomend ?
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

LOL

I could of sworn I seen you go by a few ago.

I was stoned and I missed you

I seen that… Just flew right by, was like a flash of lights. .

I was like Yep. .that was northern lights…

That had to be James68

them Ol’ Northern Lights give a man a tailwind ! I is a zooming but as it has started snowing here I have switched over from cawfee to a ‘nice cup of tea’ with my missus…:zap::snowflake:

1 Like

It is quite cold here in Michigan. But sunny and mid 70s (F) in the garden.

I use the “Jiffy-Strips 8”

If you’re concerned about them breaking down in an efficient enough manner, you can score the corners or bottom to give em a head start.

3 Likes

But sunny and mid 70s (F) in the garden ?
is that normal ?.
the UK press is talking of a polar freeze in your country .

thanks for the Jiffy info…

1 Like

Ahh my stoned friend… my garden is indoors.

1 Like

Ah Shit !..of course I am stoned !..and I still have not done the washing up today and I still have to make dinner…:astonished:

3 Likes

the old space time continuum is upon me but I got the Jiffy organised.
how about a pic of your garden…:sunny:

James68,
I think he was stating that it was 70° in Florida? USA. .

Shoot James, I am from Texas USA, and if you talk to me a while you will think I am from another planet due to my accent being so heavy.

Of course I am stoned as well, so I might be on another planet.

no dude…he was talking about his OTHER indoor very bright and hot garden…
I think I could manage a head banging conversation with you …I lived in LA from '75 until '81 and they really talk funny…my old deceased buddy came from East Texas , he was a writer and he went by the name of Max Crawford…time to grind some more Lights and do a mix of Moroccan Hashish and a big old pot of tea :man_farmer::rainbow::zap:

2 Likes

And who is stoned around here? LOL

:eyes:

1 Like

I never touch the stuff.

Here’s a link to my thread: No Till Thread

You’ll have to scroll a bit to get to the current iteration. But it’s a 3’ by 6’ fabric raised bed - complete with worms, roly polys, and all the beneficial micro-beasties you could want.

1 Like

I would think the cardboard would wick the water away from the soil and stay wet. Maybe they would be good to use as a starter pot for an outdoor grow. Instead of transplanting you could just put whole plant, pot and all in ground.

1 Like

Hi Bud
thank you for replying , my concern was that the pots that are available here in Britain come from PRC (China) and I am a bit sceptical when the pack of pots tells me it is made from recycled material :scream:
But !..Amazon will deliver Jiffys right to my front door up a goat track in western wales (on top of a mountain )…brilliant !
Stay warm
J68 :man_farmer::rainbow::sun_with_face::zap:

2 Likes