Are autoflower, feminized?

Are autoflower feminized? I am looking for two short time and height autoflower feminized plants for my next grow. Thanks!

2 Likes

They have auto regs and auto fems, I dont have a lot of experience with them, but I do have a juicy blue auto going now and she is about 34 inches tall with no training, it’s been 7 weeks since light flip and she probably has about 3 to go. Good luck!!

2 Likes

@dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, I thought all autos sold here are feminized

1 Like

To best of my knowledge they are. The varieties sold by ilgm anyway.

1 Like

Same here. But there are ‘regular’ autos out there.

I’m kinda favoring regular seeds over feminized due to their vigor. No real experience with autos though; sorry.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I kind of figured they were feminized. I am still well stocked on feminized photo seeds from here. I am hoping I can plant 4 different autoflowers so I can get a taste and then do a full grow of the popular flavors with the people I grow it for. All of the seeds I have bought so far have germinated and grown into great plants. I am hoping to find 4 strains that are 36" tall or less at harvest. It will be fun to be able to try twice as many strains in such a short time.

1 Like

this is my first grow and im loving the auto flowers i suggest OGK by ilgm its a hardy plant and i have 3 of them going i think ima get atleast a half pound out of them

1 Like

All of the ILGM autoflower strains are compact in size. Lowryder is typically very compact. They are all in the same range (roughly 8 weeks) of flowering. The number of flowering days (keep in mind these are general guidelines, not exact) are:

52 days: Super Skunk
55 days: Blueberry
56 days: AK-47, Bergman’s Gold, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights, OG Kush, White Widow
58 days: Amnesia Haze, Lowryder

And yes, all of the ILGM autoflower strains are feminized.

1 Like