arcticGrow's Norwegian Outdoor 2020

Hi everyone!

Been a while since I’ve been here, but I’m giving it a go outdoor again. Last time was not entirely successfull, the weather and some mold got me to cut early. But still got some decent smoke from the ILGM White Widow and some Danish outdoor semi-autos.

This time around I’m growing Sour60 and Toto60 ( Sour60 x Ovela Ratsastaja Autoflower f2 ). The Ovela Ratsastaja is mixed in for better yield and moldresistance.

Found a new spot and about to start hauling bags of soil this week. Seeds were delayd due to Corona, but temps are still too low to put anything outside. Ten Toto60 seeds in soil today and I’ll put them under my 116w T5 a couple of weeks before throwing them into the wild.

I’ll post some pics when they break ground and of my new spot.

Some pics of my last grow:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants Already getting some color going!

1 Like

I’m gonna tag along, if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

I read those are last year’s grow, sounds like you learned a few things, like we all do with each grow. Wish you luck on your new venture!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Yes, this is my grow from a couple of years ago.

At 59 degrees north we have a lot of weather and wet conditions. But every now and again we get those warm and dry august and septembers. So fingers crossed.

1 Like

12 of 13 seeds sprouted of the first batch, some were a bit slow. Looking good. RH is low, but I spray the leaves 4-5 times a day. With the T5 they won’t burn.

This is the Toto60 that I have believe will do best outdoors due to the Finnish moldresistance and yield. The Sour60 goes straight to flowering with no veg, so I’m guessing they’ll need optimal weather and temps to yield well, total gamble at this latitude.

Anyone got experience with the Sour60? Genetics souns good to me : Lowryder, Master Kush, Org. blueberry and BOG’s Sour bubble.

1 Like

@Zee @repins12 @AAA

@SmoknGranny are you still going strong?

3 Likes

Hey Artic, yes the girls are growing well. Happy too see your results, great start. Keep me tagged on your progress.

I don’t have any experience with those strands, or outdoor. However feel you will get great advise and figure it out!

1 Like

Still plugging along. I don’t know if I tagged you into my journal but, will do so :+1: :v:

1 Like

No experience here.

They’re still alive, but some are kinda wonky. Previous grows I’ve had them in a window with daylight, this time under a T5 6500K. So different light and higher temps. The two smallest ones are 3 days younger btw

Only 35% RH and 26-28C (79-82 F) might be the reason. Earlier grows 40% RH and 20-23C (68-73 F).
Any suggestions?

@AAA @Zee @repins12 @blackthumbbetty

2 Likes

The temps/rh/vpd are definitely a bit out of range, but your babies don’t look particularly wonky to me.

2 Likes

Thanks for tag! I say they’re healthy. I grew mine at the same RH and same temps at that stage. If you don’t already, it’s time you can add some air flow to them with a small circular fan. Gentle breeze on them, will help get that stem and branches stronger. I think you’re setting up for success! Keep me posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys!

They’re going into the wild in 4-5 days so I don’t think I need the fan. I grow without any fuzz, plants are tough. Easy on the watering, push nutes to a little tip-burn and enjoy a coffee and joint among the plants on sunny summerdays :sunglasses:

2 Likes

look good to me.

Got 8 plants outside today. Nice spot I think, but we’ll see what the critters and deer are up to this summer. Risk of hikers are minimal although Norwegians can be found every frikking where in the woods. No trails nearby at least.

1 Like

Awesome my friend :v:

1 Like

Thanks! Spent quite some time on satellite maps online searching for spots. I hope ph is within range in the pond there so I don’t need to fill my backpack with water.

If my back was better I would haul 10 more bags and have 30 plants. But probably 3 more bags and 8 plants, 16 in total.

They are regular seeds so I need it to hopefully get 8-10 girls. Two of them grew faster from start , those might be male I guess?

1 Like

Your almost making me wanting to get back into my guerilla grows :v:

1 Like

Only done a couple of guerillas, but I love it! The excitement and the fear of things gone shit every time I go to check on them is fun.

A friend of mine shaved his head and filled bottles of urine to take with him and spread around the plants. Don’t know if I’ll go that far, but maybe the urine could have some detering effect on deer.

1 Like