Arborholic 3rd grow

Not sure yet what I’m growing in which medium or when I’ll be able to start.

Research for perpetual, Coco, coco with soil, coco as hydro, specific mycos strains for canna

2 Likes

Rad Trichome education.

Of note, see 2:09 about viewing trichomes on “unfertilized flower”. Anyone have more information about trichomes and fertilizer? Fert has many components depending on which medium used, and he just says fertilizer.

@PhillyRock @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @JB00 @spyonyou @ob @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Arrow @repins

4 Likes

That’s the way I started. Now I use it in my soil mixes.

1 Like

Um, they mean fertilized (pollinated) flower.

4 Likes

Help from my Budeez who’ve walked this path with years of experience behind them, ya you, old farts

I frequently learn about cannabis while high. It’s all a part of the experience for me. Then at work when I hope I’m stone cold sober, I can’t explain very well what I’ve learned about cannabis. My employees are curious and ask since we’re looking at partnering with a local company to grow, but it’s hard for me to translate to them sh$t I’ve learned while high. Unless I get high. Which they tell me is the better version of me lol.

Now I’m learning to play the drums, usually while high. I find that I can’t hardly remember what I’ve learned when I practice unhigh, highless, sober? Whatever the term is lol. Does that mean I have to learn unhigh if I want to play gigs unhigh? Weird question, I know. Who want to play music sober?
I started using canna in the past year as an old guy. Back in the day, I never learned anything at university high. I haven’t learned most of Arboriculture while stoned. I can’t recall much detailed things that I do for a living, like explain mycos or biochar used in arbiculture practices while I’m high.
So friends, the question is: If I’m stoned, start to learn mycos strains for canna, and in which mediums mycos even grow then can I start to meld the two worlds of my brain? We shall see

@Dman1969 @Not2SureYet @BobbyDigital @monkman @kaptain3d @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody @DefNSmokn @peachfuzz @Oldguy

I’m just taggin folks to see who is up and about

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks bud!!!

You’re educated- did you think his descriptions was accurate?

3 Likes

Are you also still doing hydro?

I couldn’t tell you, I’ve been stoned 24/7 for the last 15 years lol, I will say my short term is not what it should be, but I can still remember everything I’ve picked up through the years.

4 Likes

Not really. I had a DWC and it was OK. I like the stability of the soil grows…

2 Likes

That says volumes there. My short term is sliding cause of my age. Now add weed and poof :dash: CRS :joy:

4 Likes

I hear that. Learning hydro after growing everything else in soil is a trip and a real challenge.

2 Likes

I’m 100% organic. A little fanatical about it, really. I want to do aquaponics. Setting up rain water collection first. Next will be the fish and then the grow beds.

I don’t believe I will ever move away from soil. I’ve simplified my grows to where all I do is water regularly with top dressing once a month and the occasional tea.

2 Likes

A simple soil grow is enticing. Hydro is fun and I like the moment by moment chemistry of it, but my time doesn’t allow for that during work season. I’m a soil fanatic with regards to trees and my personal garden. Hydro enticed me in, but soil is where my heart is also

2 Likes

i build my own soil…had lots of dreams about hydro et al…until i realized:…i will not move from soil… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

You’re doing something right @Arrow! :facepunch:t4: :fire:

3 Likes

I just put an offer down on 5 acres of prime growing delta land along the river. It came on the market last night and it is… about as ideal as I could ask for here.
:crossed_fingers:t5: :crossed_fingers:t5:

7 Likes

thanks for the tag Arb! when i was a kid i couldn’t understand why my dad (who was about 30) couldn’t remember some of the things he told me, i was about ten. then when i was a teenager i figured out why and had it reinforced when i became an adult and had kids of my own. when you are young you only think about yourself and your immediate surroundings and everything is pretty new. when you get older you start thinking about others and how they look at the world and then you start having to cope with society as a whole and things get confused because of all the previous experiences and knowledge building up in our brains that don’t have a downspout. most people can remember things from when they are 4 or 5 years old, but those things are typically extremely good or extremely bad. when i was a teenager an older buddy who was turning me on to pot before varsity tennis practice( i was a freshman and he was a junior) gave me a rule, practice high, game high, practice straight, game straight. pot helped me focus and took some of the adrenalin out of my game days so i always played high from freshman year on. both of my parents are educators. there is no two ways about it, the younger you are the easier it is to learn. we learn 70 to 90 percent of all we are going to learn in our lives in our first 5 years, depending on who you use for reference. pot effects people different ways and if you find that you can not do a good job communicating and comms are important for what you want to accomplish, then it might be best to be straight and save the pot for after work. like Cody, i have been high for a long time and have smoked extensively for 52 years. since you are new to smoking it could just be a matter of getting used to it. i know it sure knocked me for a loop when i first started and that was with crap mex dirt weed lol. just like growing pot, find what works for you and experiment to see if that changes because we do change all the time. i even like broccoli now lol

1 Like

thank you kindly :pray::sunglasses: :v: