Aquaponics one of the most amazing growth

Aquaponics jeden z nejúžasnějších růstu vůbec po letech s marihuanou

Aquaponics one of the most amazing growth ever after years with marijuana

4 Likes

Je možné pěstování rostlin jak auto tak normální ve zvětšené společné nádobě?

Is it possible to grow plants both as a car and normal in an enlarged common vessel?

2 Likes

Sorry buddy but I don’t speak your language. But looks like over watering

Je nad vodou automaticky koloběh vody vzduchu u kořenů a venku je nádrž z nutriens v chladu a tmě

There is an automatic water circle around the roots above the water, and the tank is out of the nutriens in the cold and dark

Sorry @HornHead catching up doing some rough translations some of the grammar may seem wrong blame google translate :wink:
I think enough of translation is getting across without me changing it much some of our speed typing can be more confusing lmao

2 Likes

Taky si myslím že Google neprelozi přesně danou věc, ale z části chápu většinu textu I also think that Google is not going to do the exact thing, but in part I understand most of the text

1 Like

nějaké postřehy nebo rady? ! [IMG_20180309_052038 | 690x389] (upload: //tj1ZY9ojmohy5kdRx6UALSifxLR.jpg) any comments or suggestions?

Ano, v jedné zahradě můžete pěstovat jak auto tak pravidelné.
Yes you can grow both Auto and Regular in one garden. :slight_smile:

Použijte plán osvětlení pro pravidelné.
Use the lighting schedule for regular.

Ok, akorát už by mohli dozrát automaty, už nevím jak udělat místo Okay, they just could ripen the vending machines, I do not know how to make room

3 Likes

Jaký je váš zdroj světla?

What are you using for lighting?

2x600,1x400

Můj nový bonsaj)) pravidelně to už víc nejde)) ![IMG_20180308_230913|282x500](upload://My new bonsai)) [IMG_20180308_230913 | 282x500] (upload: //y3mAnJOP1UgdxLpt20qJVxbkEcP.jpg).jpg)

(english)
My new bonsai is not going on any more.

2 Likes

! [IMG_20180309_052038 | 690x389] (upload: //tj1ZY9ojmohy5kdRx6UALSifxLR.jpg) any comments? Please

3 Likes

looking quite healthy are they fish fed or regular hydroponics?

The fish have not done it yet, this is regular

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hello, this is how it works :slight_smile: