9 Likes

Congratulations @Dman1969 , A truly well deserved win! :partying_face:

And thanks for all the amazing pictures :nerd_face:

7 Likes

@Dman1969

7 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: Brother. And you can do it! :wink: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: Monkeys :monkey: undies

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Congrats @Dman1969 well deserved

6 Likes

Any thoughts on what seeds you might pick?

4 Likes

@shindig153 Mowie wowie is at the top of the list. But I’m not sure yet. Any suggestions Brother. :v::call_me_hand:
Monkeys :monkey: undies again

5 Likes

Congrats! Great photo and great composition! Great grow! Got my ILGM GDP autos germinating.

I would have chose Skywalker OG. Maui Wowie is so tropical that I am not skilled enough yet to see if she can make it in the Land of Enchantment but hoping to see how the new greenhouse works this summer and maybe next spring for Maui if I can keep humidity up.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: it’s deeply appreciated! :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’ll right Dman well deserved brother congratulations!!! :tada::balloon:

2 Likes

@Carpenter Thank you :pray: Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Maui wowie. Nice. I have a few seeds but have yet to grow it. It will be in the line up for the fall indoor grow.

Out of the winter grow I say Gelato is my favorite ILGM variety. Purple Haze is also awesome. Both are up beat and make me happy. Ph comes with some serious energy.

5 Likes

@shindig153 Thanks :pray: for that info My Brother it’s truly appreciated! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Blue Haze is pretty up beat as well :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know about PH. My two seedlings are close to being put in their final pot. Instead of hydro I think I will put them in the greenhouse in 25 gal SoftPots.

1 Like