April 2021 Bud of the Month contest

@Oldguy Monkeys :monkey: undies My Brother
That’s what I’m gonna get if they still have some left. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

congrats to all the contestants, all your buds look great and are winners in my book!

5 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Congratulations Dman!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother. It’s deeply appreciated! :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

When does may open?

1 Like

Congrats brother @Dman1969 on the win!!! Well deserved :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

welcome to the forums @Aussieblues, a great place to learn and share with knowledgeable folks in a wide variety of subjects. they will get around to starting the contest any time now. the last one finished late so the start of the next is a little late also.

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum. BOM sometimes starts a little late. Go to members lounge and find Bud of the month topic then click on bell symbol and set to watch. That way you will get a notification when BOM contest opens each month.

9 Likes

just a reminder to admin… put in the top area to not use BOM contest thread for chat, only put photos on BOM thread, use chat for chat.

2 Likes

thanks @Bulldognuts, didn’t know that one and been here for 2 years… sometimes i’m just oblivious lol

2 Likes

Thank you, new here and I enjoy reading all the tips and stories. Will comment more as I go…aka newbie :smile:

4 Likes

Congrats @Dman1969 very well deserved

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother!! :sunglasses: Those kind words mean more than you know!! :v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Would love a vote @Dman1969

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue Auto flower
Grown by, Old Country Boy

5 Likes

This contest was for April of last year. Please post in current bom contest linked below. Also make sure to add your order number that seeds came from.

5 Likes

BANANIUM#2

1 Like