2 Likes

@maxlarge . Nice looking bud mate!

2 Likes

Thanks Simo78!.. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

@maxlarge
Great job guys all of you are great Growers

2 Likes

Awesome Nug-bug… thanks. I am so happy to showcase my beautiful bud. I am even more happy for my bud to be up there and recognised by such awesome growers… yew!!! :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

If you miss the cutoff can you submit for the next month?

2 Likes

I guess I need to start taking a picture of the buds while it’s on the plant

7 Likes

Exactly, thats where all the “pics mojo” is…

2 Likes

I went crazy with pics of mine as I was so excited. As I work away I would come home and be so stoked with the smell and progress I would go nuts with the camera, lol. I’m now into cure and still want to capture all the beauty before it’s gone ‘up in smoke’, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m going with @maxlarge on this one. That pic made me want to buy some to grow for myself!

Good job, Brother…

3 Likes

I went with his bud as well I think I was the first that pick him and after I seen it I as well ordered some new beans

4 Likes

Thanks FloridaSon, I was really impressed with my GSCE. I definitely want to grow again… hopefully bigger and better again.

2 Likes

:+1::smiley::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

OK…this is a tough one…lets give this one to @maxlarge <*)))><{ very nice !!

3 Likes

Cheers FyshhTrap. I really appreciate the vote and comments… yew!:grin::v:

3 Likes

Their are 3 I would like to vote for , but can only vote for one ,this is a hard decision, I think the only way I can decide is with a eenie meenie miney mo, @Bondpacker gets my vote , so many nice buds this month.

5 Likes

@Oldstoner gets mine. Your bud looks mega dank and is of good size… love it!.. yew. :sunglasses::thumbsup:

3 Likes

@maxlarge gets my vote this month! It gets harder to decide every month. Nice job everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks bob31.

2 Likes

Voting is closed for April. Thanks all of you! Once again, we have a grand contest of awesome buddage! Happy harvesting to you all.

We will tally the votes and see you back in New Your for the finale…LOL

Will be posting May BOM very soon. Good Luck to all :slight_smile:

9 Likes