April 2017 Bud of the Month contest

Wow, Teddy78!!! You have some serious colas there. You must be very happy. I have loved growing GSCE, I will definitely grow again aiming for more of and bigger plants. Love the pic!

Hereā€™s my GSCE taken today, sheā€™s about 20" tall and 24" or so wide. Hopefully Iā€™ll be entering her in the months ahead.

11 Likes

ntmaremach, looking very niceā€¦ :sunglasses::+1:

Well that was a fine job!

Just a little advice for you. The tags (@) that you are using are meant for voting purposes in the contest topics. I would go back and edit them out so itā€™s easier for the moderators to tally the votes at the end. :wink:

Most of us interested in the contest set the topic controls to tracking or watching so we donā€™t miss anything.

Again, the contest helping with sales has to be working. You made me want some of that! :imp:

5 Likes

This is fricking gorgeous !!!
Its going to be another hard month to choose :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is first time for me grow indoor and first time g.s.c.
I think it is great strain

2 Likes

No worries FloridaSon, thanks for the advice, I have editedā€¦ still getting used to how things work a bit.

2 Likes

ILGM Jack Herer Fem

I edited this to show this is better light. Same bud on harvest day.

23 Likes

Girl scout cookies extreme ILGM

23 Likes

Plenty of GSC this month, so I may aswell jump in with a late entry. After 8 months of blood sweat and countless mosquitoes, Iā€™m proud to finally enter my Outdoor - ILGM Girl Scout Cookie
These plants faced just about everything mother nature could throw at them out in the bush, win or lose, its a testament to how good these seeds are to produce buds like this after the hurdles faced. Cheers :v:

31 Likes

So nice Teddy78! Love the white crystaly goodnessā€¦ great sized colasā€¦very nice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mate, you are a dedicated outdoor grower. I am so glad to see your entry here. You deserve an award for your effortsā€¦ its not easy and youā€™ve has some beautiful plants. I canā€™t wait to see your future crops when conditions arnā€™t so testing. Rock on mate and enjoy the fruits of your labourā€¦
:sunglasses::wink::alien:

1 Like

Amazing !!!

1 Like

Thanks . I will post update pics later!!!@ Cronin widow has very big colas. Other strains in my room ( girls scout cookies and white widow) are making brown pistils . The Cronin w. hasnā€™t no ones. All are still white. All plants are same age.

1 Like

Thanks once again for the kind words brother :v: Im pretty happy with the reward thats already coming off of these girls so Iā€™m not fussed about this one, its just great to be able to share the fruits of my labour on here :+1: Plus, these GSC beans are awesome. I grew 4 gsc plants, each one is completely different in smell and look. Only two purpled out, one is the strongest lemon/fruit smell Iā€™ve ever grown, and the other is an absolute weird one haha, but its still growing some big buds
Cheers aswell ragnar :smile::+1:

3 Likes

There some mighty fine looking buds you got, its gonna be a sticky tent! have you got a 60-100x jewellers loupe to check the trichomes?

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes I have a magnifier 50x.
It is little but enough to see tricomes are still clear in chronic widow. Other strains in same room have clear 30% milky70%.
I wait some amber one before decide when harvest

1 Like

ILGM White Widow Autoflowering harvested April 1

22 Likes

It appears as 3 different entries

1 Like

Wow, glad I am growing some, looks amazing for autosā€¦

2 Likes