Appreciation thread

Saw someone being pretty douchey earlier, and have seen it before. Some people just can’t internet properly I guess lol. But I, for one, truly appreciate you guys helping us new growers get thru things. It’s a thankless job and many of you answer the same questions over and over and I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who help out.

Just to name a few @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Myfriendis410 @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @Cannabian

I know I’m forgetting several so apologies in advance, but seriously. Thanks guys and gals.

17 Likes

That is what we are here for. We want you to get the best crop possible. :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks!

8 Likes

I have a rule. If my pain is making me grumpy, I won’t post. Because my fuse is short then. :+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

Thanks! I stay away from my computer after having too much to drink, wouldn’t be pretty.

6 Likes

Thanks Vance! Like the way you said it.

You could add this to driving too. Too many people in their entitled left lane, to GTFO of the way for people that actually want to get somewhere, and not at the speed of the special people in the left lane.

4 Likes

@Covertgrower ain’t that the truth…get outta the damn way…and turn your blinker off ffs!

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that thread. It’s wild how someone can go flipmode like that. Over absolutely nothing. @Covertgrower handled it with class, as usual. Luckily those people don’t hang around very long.

5 Likes

like like like

5 Likes

Happy to help. Just trying to give back.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I’ve had great experiences here I was in a Journal page that took a bad turn out of nowhere. She was rude as hell for nothing but someone trying to help

4 Likes

Hope it wasnt me being a douche? Was I actually helpful? Wow! Thats a switch! Thanks and I know the others deserve it.

3 Likes

Yeah @Covertgrower handled it much better than I would have, hell it took a lot of restraint to not go off on him after reading it myself, someone who obviously doesn’t have any idea of what the hell they are talking about, not their first time with that crap either.

1 Like

If these guys tell me to piss in my pots and that it’ll help with my grow, I’d do it :man_shrugging:t2: Lol

2 Likes

Well., lots of nitrogen in human urine.

1 Like

So true :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Nice post @Vance420. Just another appreciative grower here that would like to say thank you to all who take the time out of their lives to share the knowledge they have. Thanks again peeps you really are appreciated :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sitting here happily medicated on my own weed not some local cretins, because of the generosity and knowledge of the great people here. I can see how frustrating it must be with all us noobs but nobody loses it. A heartfelt thank you to each and every one.
Ferg

5 Likes

Smoke some for me as I can’t have any till 12:30am to 1am Sunday morning.

1 Like

I’d like to hop on the appreciation train here too. Only been here a couple weeks and the people have been amazing! So quick to answer and eager to help. So far it seems like such a great community, I’m glad to be a part of it.

5 Likes