Apotforpot PH water

What is the best PH range to water the apotforpot kits with bottled spring water adjusted with Earth Juice PH down. I want no deficiencies and the fastest growth rate so what PH is the best to water at for this kit with the jiffy mixed around coco coir and superb soil on the bottom . Does the PH range vary from seed to harvest and if so can someone give me a guide of what PH to water at and when thanks .

1 Like

I believe you ph to 6.5 for the Pot for Pot kit. It should have come with a big instruction sheet and have info on what ph you’ll need.

1 Like

A quote from them. They are active on the forums, you can @ them with any questions.

1 Like

I would also note their ads say “water only”. Which means you can use distilled or reverse osmosis water untouched. Since they are water only in its purest definition. They can’t even hold a pH on their own and will automatically take on the ph of your medium.

2 Likes

We love the enthusiasm and commitment to the plant! :green_heart: Let’s not forget that the cannabis plant is a sentient being. She is secreting acids and bases through her roots as she goes throughout her day and her life. Growing her in soil allows her to modulate and take/give what she needs in any moment. Water pH is not as serious when growing in soil as it is when growing hydroponically. Soil is forgiving. Stick in the 6.5 - 7.0 range (or really even 6.0 - 8.0) and your plant will be happy! :sweat_drops: :cactus:

The big thing with watering a cannabis plant growing in soil is to make sure you are not overwatering. Overwatering will cause long term damage. Water pH is a lesser concern.

2 Likes

and don’t forget you can always email our grow support at help@apotforpot.com because we love talking about plants! :herb:

1 Like