Apot For Pot Info

Trying to get ready for my 2nd grow. It will be my first REAL GROW.
Thinking of going APOT FOR POT this time. Anyone have any inputs on if it needs nutes added. If so is nectar for the gods a good line to use? I know A POT FOR POT add says all you have to add is the seed, light and water. I’m skeptical about their add like I am about nectar for the gods add. They going to give $300 worth of nutes (6 1quart bottles and some other stuff) all I have to do is pay $29 for the shipping. Guess I suffer from FOMO( Fear Of Missing Out)

2 Likes

@MattyBear is doing the PotforPot thing right now

3 Likes

@primus I’m doing one of those kits. It popped on Halloween. This pic is a couple of days ago. She’s a little stretched.

60 day lemon auto

Plant is looking hungry… :thinking::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz… I’m not supposed to have to feed it?? It’s the kit.

1 Like

I know… :thinking::face_with_monocle::exploding_head::grimacing:
That’s why I’m intrigued by the look’s of her…
It could just be trying to still get established… :wink:
What’s the ph…?
There might be enough nutrients , but if the ph is out of wack , for the stage of growth that you are in , then that could be the issue as well…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I have no idea… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I kinda thought I wouldn’t have to worry about all that with the kit…we will see

1 Like

@Southerngal If your ph lever of the water you are using is out of range badly you need to ph it first. How often are you watering, are you watering to run off? I have seen plants yellow bad like that from to much water when young is why I ask. And if you are watering to run off you could be flushing needed nutes. We can get to the root of the problem, this is a great forum.

2 Likes

Using bottled water. Only watering every 3 days or so in a ring around the outside of the stem (if that makes sense) NOT watering til run off. She’s showing some healthy new growth, so we will see!

3 Likes

The problem with not phing the water is these ladies can only take in nutes at certain ph range. I try for around 5.8 to 6.2 but I am in coco at this time. Organic soil is higher I think. 6.2 to 6.8 “I think” also try picking your pot up right after a water, it will be heavy. And much much lighter when dry. Alot of folks judge how often to water by doing that.

2 Likes

@peachfuzz this is her today

2 Likes

I’m glad there’s a second journal for this product. Im personally hesitant to try any add banner that’s promoted by any staff member. Not to doubt mattybears integrity because I assure you I dont. It just seems like a chance for nepotism to me. The whole point of any company is to make money and I’m sure there’s some sort of kickback for the sales which makes me personally take the product reviews by staffers with a grain of salt. Not just here but everywhere. That being said it could be a wonderful product and I truly hope it is but I’ve been marketed snake oil before under the guise of “protection” when it’s really about profit margin. So I will be following to see the side by side journal comparison.

2 Likes

Hey @primus!
How’s the plant doing?

Doing good

7 Likes

Looking stellar :+1:t2:

Looking great. Mattybears is doing good too. This looks like it may be a great thing for some people.

1 Like

I agree! @RandomlyRan Or at least a stepping stone. Soil seemed complicated and messy, so I went DWC. These are easy tho, and I can always have 1 of these going too, like a back up. So many variables in hydro… I need an automatic generator! We’re in the middle of a storm and there’s tornadoes in the the area. We live in the land of pines… so I’m just waiting for a tree to fall across a power line :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Any updates on these potforpot kits?

2 Likes

So far so good for me. This pic was at 27 days.

5 Likes