Aphids problem vegetation stage

My plants have just too much Aphids,I have applied foliar using Neudosan for weeks now,it doesn’t go away. Please help I’m @ vegetation stage.how do you guys beat aphids? I have a 1000 plants

3 Likes

A lot of people recommend neem oil and captain jacks deadbug. I personally had thrips a couple weeks ago and got rid of them with captain jacks deadbug. But there is insecticidal soap spray you can use as well. And a lot of people release lady bugs are another predator that eats aphids. If you have a lot of plants a think that lady bugs would be a good choice or get a concentrate bottle of captain jacks dead bug.

1 Like

Captain Jack’s dead bug cured this issue for me in under 2 weeks.

2 Likes

You probably have what you need in your bathroom… 50/50 alcohol and water in a sprayer just turn off the lights after spraying (or sundown if outside)

1 Like

The alcohol mixture will kill mold spores too (just in case cause bugs are dirty and like to poop on your plants)

1 Like

Really? Such a large scale grow operation will require more help than us hobbyists are able to provide.
Best advice I can give is Ladybugs by the 10,000s. I believe you can buy them commercially by the pound.

2 Likes

Ladybugs maybe but if they are outdoors, they will eventually fly off… lacewings on the other hand hang around. For aphids, if you can, spray them down with water first to knock off as many as you can. They are lazy things and won’t climb back up LOL. Then when it dries, hit them with either Captn Jacks Dead Bug or Dr. Zymes.

1 Like