Aphids Aphids Aphids Please help

HELP! @garrigan65 @Rugar89. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster We’ve got a bug problem. Aphids. Lots of them. We’re 45 day’s into flowering What can I use to get rid of them? I cut off the worst leaves to try to slow them down. Can I spray them with malathion, Neem oil, or Epson salt spray? Dust with DE. Any of these?

Please help us! @bob31

Neem is tough to use on flowering plants @Buck3

Food Grade DE is a start!

Is it safe to put on buds too? We have plenty of that.

I think a solution of soapy water sprayed on them and the leaves will also work.

@Screwauger @Willd

I’m looking for that recipe?

I know it has to be a mild dish soap. And DAWN is not a mild soap so don’t use anything that is advertised as heavy duty and stuff like that. We will get some answers here in a couple, just hang loose for a few minutes @Buck3

Yes Food Grade DE is 100% safe. You can add it to a glass of water and drink it. Many people do, but i’m not sure why, lol

NEEM can be used but the smell can foul the buds, so once they flower leave the neem at home. I think SAFER Spray will work as well!

thanks @Screwauger

Hand soap in the dispensers is what I was told to use😊

Thanks guys! Hoping we don’t have to go early on harvesting…trichomes are just starting to turn a little cloudy but not alot

Thanks @bob31 , @Screwauger & @SmoknGranny
I’m going to try the DE first. It’s what we have on hand. We’ll pick up some insecticidal soap and stuff next trip into town.

@70sChick the only problem with DE is you trying to get it on to the underside of the leaves is a pain. The mild soap spray is much more effective and easier to apply. You just have to make sure you don’t make it too strong!

Tobacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!!

Thanks @Hogmaster.

It’s a @garrigan65 Recipe

Thanks everybody. Hubby is headed into town to get insecticidal soap. I’ve cleaned up the tent and wiped it down with Listerine. As soon as we get the girls sprayed they’ll go back in the tent.
Then we’ll spray the room to be safe.
Those dang bugs hide so well! I’m sure they’ve been there for a few days at least. When I turned the girls around and saw the leaves I knew exactly what it was… That’s when panic set in…
I REALLY DISLIKE BUGS!

Nail meet hammer! Baahaaa…

Great song. Hadn’t heard that one in awhile!