Aotea Grow Journal

Yes I agree I used my rather cheap ph soil tester and it read up around 8 from memory so I think it’s quite high, but I don’t see it being a very accurate reading. Can I bring that down with lower pH water ?

Soil testers aren’t accurate

I would do a flush with PH’D water and see what the PH and PPM reading is from the run off water and go from there.

1 Like

What’s PPM ?

Also how much water do u flush through them and what level pH should the water be ?

parts per million in nutrients marijuana plants can only handle the correct levels.

1 Like

6.5 water is a safe PH pour it in until water runs out the bottom of the pot collect a sample when the water starts running out if your PPM is to high like I am dump more water in flush it out.

1 Like

Just read a big thread on pH and Ppm levels. Makes sense to me just not sure on the testing for ppm. Is that just checking the run off ?

Or is that mixing soil and water and then filtering out dirt and checking the pH of that ?

You would need a PH/PPM Meter Happy Growing :v:t3:

1 Like

Here’s what I found to be the way to grow weed :upside_down_face:
Jacks321 and coco :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes jacks 321 and canna coco is best coco so far. Needs more watering but well worth it so far. Plants come out amazing and growth rate is ridiculous

2 Likes

Sorry mate I missed this reply. Is that 2 inches or 2 feet ? Thanks

We don’t get jacks321 down here in NZ

4 Likes

Set to watch :popcorn:

2 Likes

2 feet.

1 Like

Man that sux. Its cheaper and works great.

I was just thinking that very thought @Leholf
We don’t get jacks here.
Got your male.

2 Likes

Not even sure it would be importable , old customs might have a bit of a fit

1 Like

checked on the girls after their sleep today and they have perked up heaps. leaves are looking a much nicer green (no that i know what bad or good looks like, but if i was a leaf thats the colour green id like to be) checked moister content in soil and still sitting around the middle to lower of moist so just added 100ml of pH’d water with a little drop of root gen each. i want to get a reading of my run off to see what the pH level is but im reluctant to over water. how do i go about gettting a measurable amount of run off without drowing them ?

1 Like