Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

3.2 pounds spread amongst 1/4 pound bags. Sealing this weekend.

13 Likes

Most welcome, share knowledge power the team

1 Like

So I got another question, Iā€™ve been using bergmanā€™s fertilizer which I feel is pretty expensive but Iā€™m not sure since this is my first grow and I just ran out of grow time fertilizer everyone I see recommends jacks how do I go about switching over to that can I mix the two fertilizers or do I just cut the rest of the bergmans out as a loss? And is Jackā€™s better?

1 Like

Iā€™d just use up the rest of the Bergmanā€™s stuff and finish out the grow with Jacks. Your plant doesnā€™t care about brands, except that ingredient quality may be more bioavailable.

If you have some veg nutes from Bergman, use them up and then use Jackā€™s for the rest of veg. Then you can use up your Bergman flowering nutes and resume the Jackā€™s for the rest of bloom time. You plant will be fine and you wonā€™t have nutrients wasting space or money.

8 Likes

Moisture meter setting.
Just ordered a moisture meter and wondering what setting I should use to test buds.
Do I use one of the wood settings or what?.
Cheers

Set it to wood and test buds not stems. Just stick the buds.

1 Like

What @Audiofreak said. Youā€™ll get the hang of it. Remember to clean your pins every so often otherwise your readings will be erroneous.

4 Likes

If it has a setting for soft wood, use that.

Awesome, so hereā€™s another question, I see people putting what looks like little moisture meters in the Grove bags where do you get those and do you just seal them in with it?

The moisture meters are to test moisture levels before bagging. Some people put small hydrometer inside bag but not moisture meters.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/TAIWEI-Electronic-Temperature-Thermometer-Hygrometer/dp/B07MCGDN5C/ref=sr_1_3?crid=FRJVG89IXNP0&keywords=mini+hygrometer&qid=1652706685&sprefix=mini+hygromete%2Caps%2C194&sr=8-3?tag=greenrel-20

5 Likes

Thank u once again @Newt

1 Like

Youā€™re awesome for adding tags to your links!

5 Likes

Can we pin the Amazon tag to somewhere easy to find? I have it saved in my notes but donā€™t always link from my phone.

Thanks. Itā€™s the least I can do. And never let it be said that I am not willing to do the least I can do. :wink:

7 Likes

Itā€™s pinned in the staff section. Not really something yall need to worry about. Weā€™ll add it in as we come across them. But if youā€™re sick of seeing edits on your posts the tag is
?tag=greenrel-20 and it goes at the end of the link. I have it saved as a shortcut on my phone so I just have to type in ?? and it auto populates.

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you. Been wondering why my reading is around 70% she my bags are full! Will distribute across more bags and see of that helps!

Great infoā€¦Iā€™ll start doing this. If I can rememberā€¦lol

Okay next question can someone show me exactly which of the jacks I buy for one two and three stage please and thank you

I got the Jacks on JR Peters website

1 Like