Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Still sold out

Oops might have em here hang on

1 Like

Okay were good I can order them.in the build your own i got 30 oz bags and 20 qp bags lmao @Audiofreak how did the shipping come? Discreet? And marking on the box or in the shipping name?

1 Like

Are you asking me to remember something?!? Hahaha! Actually no. I remember I was putting my daughter to bed one night, and my wife came in and says, “What are grove bags? Anyways, there’s a bag of them on the table”. I felt the tone. Another jungle package, that showed up at 9pm. She loooovves that. Again, I felt the tone.

8 Likes

Seem to remember it was in a shipping bag, so non-descript.

2 Likes

That I remember as well. Yellow puffy envelope i think

2 Likes

I bought 3 1 ounce bags and 3 1/2 ounce bags that came in this puffy guy.

7 Likes

Wanted to pass this along: Grove rep informed me these bags can be reused! Seal up high to allow for multiple uses, helps cut the cost big time there.

6 Likes

Hi audiofreak, congradulations :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:welcome to the group :joy::joy:… … this weekend I’ll be playing Paul Bunyan :axe: I think :thinking:

17 Likes

18 :fire::fire::fire: awesome

2 Likes

Bagged mine with low 50s humidity and it’s been creeping up about a point a day about 5 days in. Definitely a loud bag

5 Likes

Can’t hide that sound at all! I was trimming and bagging laying in bed and every time I opened that bag, wife would wake up.

4 Likes

I meant it cures great

2 Likes

I havnt ordered them yet but I’m going too. Gunna get a butt ton of these bags. If I don’t have to use mason jars anymore ill be pumped. No more glass jars no more burping and I can piss the wife off by using her hair straightener to heat seal the bags its a win win

15 Likes

You won’t regret it

3 Likes

I knew that…:roll_eyes: But seriously, they are loud audibly and loud with its cure! Hahahaha!

6 Likes

I somehow do that by just being.

14 Likes

It’s a gift.

3 Likes

I just opened mine while my wife was on a zoom call and she smelled it less than 3 seconds😂. That’s how I know it’s gas

7 Likes

Same lmao

2 Likes