Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

I just finished my first cure using 1/2 pound and 1/4 pound bags. I had 1/2 pound of Bubba Kush and 1 pound of Granddaddy Purple. Since this was the first time at this I was very worried and constantly checking the moisture content of the bud during the dry. I did the suggested sweating…then in the bags.

I put humidity sensors in each bags and was doing a lot of trying to dial in the right humidity in the bag. In the end the problem was cheap moisture sensors. The bags can really compensate for moist buds. I sealed them up and did not touch them for 8 weeks…no smell at all…until I opened them. They did a great job…perfect cure. Never did this any other way but I am sold.

7 Likes

This Blue Dream bud has been in a Grove bag since January… I love these bags.

15 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck:
Me too brother Grove bags are where it’s at!!

11 Likes

Just ordered some got em free with sign up coupon 10$ off just paid shipping got 5 1 oz 4 1/2 oz and 1 4 oz
I bought bc of this thread btw

4 Likes

Yep bags are great, placed an order last week. My first order last yr. I didn’t get enough, so I got 5 1/2 lbs bags. 1 for each plant, and a few 1 oz bags for smaller buds. I’m a little crazy I like to keep my really nice buds separate. I call it my Keeper Bag lol

4 Likes

cannabis really does bring people together

5 Likes

my hygrometers burn through batteries like prosties burn through prophylactics

5 Likes

:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: me too! I always save the big Buds for last…

6 Likes

As far as a good moisture meter goes what is a good reliable brand I could buy definitely need one could anyone help me out figuring a good one to get??? Also what site can I get these grove bags from??? Thanks everyone…

2 Likes

This is the one i got. Works fine.

5 Likes

Where do I buy these bags from???

Just google “GROVE BAGS”

1 Like

I use this one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08VDZP7N5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

great one posted above, its the one i bought and use, thanks to Newt.

2 Likes

Here’s my girl at day 49 from sprought/GSCE auto how’s she looking??? Also about how many days till them buds start to ripen up and form??? The wait is killing me!!!

9 Likes

You got a few weeks left to get those big beautiful buds yet. Patience is the biggest thing I have learned from growing. That and hydrogen peroxide is my best friend.

3 Likes

K thank u for the info other than that how’s she looking for day 50???

Update been in grove bag for5 hours and already down 2 % from jar

all cured using moisture meter at 10-12% moisture then into bags… never looked back at my mason jar collection.

17 Likes

Doesn’t it piss you off when a company does exactly what they say they will do?? LOL

12 Likes