Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

happy bday!

1 Like

I was skeptical like many others, but call me a believer, lol. Itā€™s been in the grove bags for two and a half weeks now. I did a chunk of the harvest in jars, and the rest in the Grove Bags. I canā€™t really say that theyā€™re working better than the jars, although they very well might be, but theyā€™re definitely working at least as well as the jars do. Factor in no burping, and it seems like a no brainer to me. Iā€™ve opened a few bags here and there to get a quick sniff, and Iā€™ve been very happy with that so far!

22 Likes

Nice haul!! Iā€™m also a believer in the bags!! :facepunch::+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be trying them out

2 Likes

are you ordering them from the website or Amazon?

2 Likes

I got them from the Grove Bag website. It was a little funky to navigate their site, you have to make your own bundle, or order full cases. I believe I got 50 of the 1oz bags and 20 of the quarter pound ones.

3 Likes

that helps cuz I was having trouble trying to buy some and it kept adding a case to my cart and thats way to much lol

2 Likes

I went to the make your own bundle on the website.
Website is a little funky

4 Likes

Gotta buy the real deal grove bags. Rh does drop some here and there but it cures amazing stuff. I did some in jars and some the rest in grove bags all large from 1/4lb and 1/2 pound bags. The bags did fantastic!! Never using jars again!! I bagged a total of 18lbs. It was a good year.

7 Likes

All ways use grove bags! If your skeptical than just try them. Youā€™ll be hooked just like the rest. I got my weed guy using them after he saw the difference from my weed compared to his this year and was sold.

5 Likes

I am confused :thinking: you are getting the guy you get weed from on the grove bags and you grow yourself?
How much are you smoking!!! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Has anyone encountered ā€œHarvest Keeperā€ Blhume Bags yet?

I ask because my local grow shop has access to those from an existing vendor but they donā€™t yet have a working relationship with Grove Bags. I sort of suggested Groves are better but theyā€™re all Iā€™ve ever used so I donā€™t know that for a fact.

Looked at their siteā€¦ they sell vacuums bags and other bags. No terp lock or any technology mentioned. I think they are just plastic bags.

2 Likes

Cap,

Seeing your harvest lined UN in bags like that, plus you having mentioned you did a bunch in jars as well. As someone who just got back from a local dispensary an hour ago, I have to say, I hate you! :joy:

On a positive note, after one trip to the dispensary, suddenly a full 4x4 tent and grow setup seem fairly reasonably priced for some reason! :rofl:

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a great haul

1 Like

@Audiofreak

Check em out.

Major downside for me is all they seem to have are 1 and 5 lb bags - I donā€™t grow that much.

But they seem substantially similar.

Thanks for sharing brother. Iā€™m curious now so I will check them out. Are they American made?

1 Like

Sounds similar but without the details, offgassing, Rh control, ect. Try them and let us know. The grove bags do it perfect with my last 2 grows. So Iā€™ll need some convincing before I change. I am open to learning thougth.

4 Likes

I need 5lbs lol and ill use the bags

Yeah Iā€™m a true believer in the Groves. If Blhumes show up at my local store Iā€™ll give one a shot, but Iā€™m with you - itā€™ll be a hard sell.

2 Likes