Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Update: These bags are GREAT!!! 1LB or so at last harvest. Went in at 65 or so. Now sitting tight on 62 after 2 or 3 weeks. DANK. Very good aroma. Buds are not crispy at all. Tried some and got an extra strong batch. Gg4 and will flat knock you down. Smooth smoke. These things are winners.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Wanted to buy 50 x 1oz bags but their freight charges to Australia is outrageous.
3 times the cost of the product in freight.
If they were made in China they would probably be freight free.

2 Likes

Yeah the frieght is expensive, but after the rave reviews I thought I would give them agi.

They arrive tomorrow and hopefully harvest is only 2-3 weeks away.

1 Like

Good luck with them mate.

I wonā€™t be paying $AU160 in freight.

2 Likes

@jtfoto just curious if you have any U.S. Military buds there. APO is much cheaper. Not sure on status for receiving on base but they have no cannabis markings. Look like a ziploc to most. I ship to son when deployed. Guam was 300 for an itemā€¦apo was 40.

1 Like

No mate, we donā€™t have bases like in Guam unfortunately.
My only hope would be to have someone coming back from the States to bring some back for me.
Covid has made that difficult though.

1 Like

I just got done drying 2 Banana Kush plants and went to my Grove bag stash looking for the 1/4lb bags I ordered last April. Seven of them were heat sealed incorrectly and couldnā€™t be opened. Contacted Grove on Monday afternoon and as of this morning they already have the replacements in the mail via FedEx. Taylor even offered me a refundā€¦gotta love these folks!

Hey, stuff happens, we all get thatā€¦and their customer service is on point to quickly make things right.

5 Likes

I was a victim of the zip lock failure. I contacted their customer service after the third bag failed, and they not only replaced the bad bags, but also all of the bags of the same size that I had ordered. Top notch!

3 Likes

It looks like I am one in a million( only one I know of ) that Iā€™ve had an issue with bud rot in a grove bag. This is the first time Iā€™ve had this problem I contacted them today we will see what happens. The environment and humidity was on point

I was using the quarter pound white velvet bags. No issues with the black ones or the personalized onesā€¦

1 Like

Customer service makes or breaks you. These guys are going to get filthy rich.

5 Likes

1st time using them. Really like them!

2 Likes

Good to hear! Customer service when shit hits the fan is so important

2 Likes

I am yet to use and still a newbie. Wondering what the moisture level was of the bid when it went into the bags?

1 Like

In my limited time using Grove bagsā€¦.maybe 18-ish bags of ten different strainsā€¦.usually what goes in the bag, stays in the bag. Which is mostly the moisture content. Iā€™m not saying you were at too high of a moisture content, but Iā€™d venture a guess that you had some mold spores on the buds prior to putting them in the bag. Then they multiplied. You wouldnā€™t have even noticed them on the buds since weā€™re talking spores.

Iā€™m not sure the breathability of the TerpLoc technology has the ability to expel any moisture to prevent what is already happening to the buds prior them being put in there. In fact, they donā€™t really expel any moisture at allā€¦what goes in the bag, stays in the bag. TerpLoc just auto burps the off gases in the bag of buds.

Like I said, this is just my opinionā€¦.YMMV.

2 Likes

Newbie to grove bags BUTā€¦From what Iā€™m seeing and the convenience vs the jarsā€¦Id have to say I like the groves!! No hassle and no burpā€¦Groves seem to do what I want them to. Iā€™m still in experimental mode groves -vs- jars but Id have to say that what Ive seen so far the Groves are killin it! I do still like the jars thoughā€¦but I do admit its a bitch to burp them as I have 30 + large jars to burpā€¦and although most of us would NOT see that as a problem (I kinda donā€™t) (cause who doesnā€™t want loads of buds) What ever makes #BudLife easierā€¦so be it!

5 Likes

58% going in @diz
IP54 that is the only thing that it could be. Buds were washed with peroxide before drying. Unfortunately the peroxide doesnā€™t get to the center of the bud.
Any way of knowing before hand? If so please share the knowledge. :v::sunglasses:

Itā€™s not reasonable to assume the mold spores came in the bag so they had to be introduced with the buds. Therefore no matter what they were (the buds) put in, there would be the same result.

3 Likes

I ordered from Grove a few times now and they always come in a plastic bags or envelopes so the larger bags (1/4/lb, 1/2lb, and 1lb) are all creased, I donā€™t see any leaks Iā€™ll have to put air in and test if they are still air tight. Has anyone had any issues with the creases?

1 Like

Iā€™ve had no issues with the creases so far. Havenā€™t heard of any issues with em though. IMO

1 Like