Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

ok so have we determined that you should heat seal or will the ziplock be suffice for curing purposes?

I’ve not had any problems with just the ziplock (knock on wood). I would consider sealing for more long term storage myself.

2 Likes

I’ve been using them since April and I don’t heat seal them. Just ziplock.

1 Like

28 grams for the velvet 1/4 lb bags

1 Like

thank youuuu!

1 Like

Ziplock until you are sure it’s at the correct RH (about 62%) then seal with iron
I had a batch of bad 1oz bags and 2 ounces dried out on me they did send new bags
After my last harvest and ready to store long term I just ziplocked (about 2LB @62% in about 8 bags) I stored the bags in a box and after 3 days I could smell the weed so I removed them and heat-sealed put back in place the odor is gone so I will heat seal everything but what I’m currently using or sharing

6 Likes

haha thats awesome, im bout to cure some super skunk x purple star and she stinky, she make a carbon filter eye roll. thank you for the info!

appreciate the knowledge!!

4 Likes

So frustrating they are not shipping to Australia at the moment as there is an issue on their order form!
To be honest the guy I chatted with on their website was rude and zero customer service.

If you all didn’t have awesome things to say about this product is I would be no chance buying from them!! :rofl:

P.S. is there any other similar products out there?

2 Likes

Havent seen any knockoffs that talk about the “terploc” technology grovebags claim to be the secret.

2 Likes

Do you wet trim or dry trim?

1 Like

Hey mate, wondering if you wet trim or dry trim?

1 Like

I do both…I take most of the sugar leaves during the wet trim and give them a final touch up before I cut them off the stems for curing.

3 Likes

I dry trim because I think of the sugar leaves as a coat of armor while they’re drying to protect the buds and retain trichomes. I only remove fan leaves before drying.

6 Likes

I prefer to dry trim, goes faster for me than wet trimming and I get a bit slower dry with the leaves left on during drying.

11 Likes

I’m with you @Hellraiser, I hang whole plant removing only any fans left. Test with moisture meter remove colas as they reach 10/13% moisture levels then trim and bag. Sweep all the Keif from the trim and DONE! It’s ready to smoke in 4 weeks in the bags and completely cured in 8 weeks.

13 Likes

@LilRon tagging you in

1 Like

Thank you. Dry trim it is! Cheers all

1 Like

I dry trim for convenience and to save the kief. Love the trim bin for that.

3 Likes

I’m a wet trimmer. I have tried both methods. I save my trim to collect Kief at a later date. I store in the freezer
That’s just me though! One day I will find a dream bin that fits my wallet!

5 Likes

I just purchased one from Amazon, just over $100 bucks