Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

It’s unnecessary,the zippers are pretty dang tight already, but there several device that can do it heck I wouldn’t be surprised if you can do it with a hair straightener.

2 Likes

Ya they seem like a good seal. I just want to do my best for the odor which I love. But my wife doesn’t smoke so she doesn’t feel the same way. But I’m sure I can use an iron or something if I have an issue. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

i started using the grove bags after years of clanking jars :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I love them. they really do stay at the correct RH and my Acapulco Gold smells and tastes delicious. I have some of the bags that are called glassless and are mostly clear. I love the 5 ziipper seal on them but the small black bags don’t have it. I was told that if they have enough people requesting, they will use the 5 zipper seal on all bags. so I’m asking anyone who’s willing help, email them and let them know if you like the 5 zipper seal. Thanks everyone :v:t2: :green_heart:

12 Likes

I will do that when I leave my review of there product. Even though I got the regular bags with the window. Just like me trying to get ilgm to make a customer choice mix pack with there seed deals. So the customer gets to pick the three strains they would like instead of picking a mixed pack that is already selected. They think it’s a good idea but if there was more people asking for the same thing they might do it.

7 Likes

thats a great idea, i would love to create my own mix pack. I will email ILGM as well, thanks

4 Likes

I’ll keep pushing for a custom mix pack. It’s probably the only way I will be able to purchase the three strains I’d like to ad to my garden next year. Bought separate it would just cost me to much money. I like variety. Don’t really want to grow the same strains year after year.

4 Likes

Not to mention the amount of seeds that must be purchased. I don’t need buy 10 get 10 free. That’s to many of one strain for me. Other seed banks let you buy as little as 1.
I still have a bunch of ILGM OG Kush auto and cheese autos from the ILGM buy 10 get 10 sales. No way I’ll ever grow them all. I like to try different strains.

6 Likes

Personally I dont need free seeds, just let me buy what I want. And take my CCard.

4 Likes

Up to the 1/2 lb size I use my food saver, on the larger sizes I use packing tape folded over the top edge & a little longer on the sides.

Exactly what I’m talking about. I’d like to grow as many different strains as I can in the time I have left. So being able to purchase less quantity will allow you to grow more variety. To who it may concern, I hope you help us out cause ilgm seeds rule but if I have to I will buy some else where to get my variety.

2 Likes

My wife smokes a little but doesn’t like the smell of fresh flower in the house (I actually love it).
I keep my daily use stash in a grove bag and keep it in a spare kitchen cabinet. She cannot smell it. And let me tell you that she is like a hound dog when it comes to smells lol. So to me that is good enough.

3 Likes

I respect everyone’s opinion on this and really have no dog in this fight. I will do what is best for me. BUT I suppose if you get 100% germination then one seed would be enough. Many seed banks do sell by the seed but I’ve yet to see one that backs the quality of the seed.

Blessings and happy growing!

1 Like

The grove bags also don’t break if you drop one on a tile floor.

11 Likes

Got some grove bags coming in a day or two do they really live up to the hype? Keeps Fresh?Looks?Taste?Smell? An smooth smoke?

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone post anything negative at this time. I have had mine for a couple of weeks and so far so good. I believe @Audiofreak was the first one on these and his last comment I believe was that the bags have kept his very much the same as when he put them in.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what they are about. My buds seem wet a little still would they need to be burped still?

1 Like

Probably if they a little wet still. You want to get it to 62rh and then toss them in the bag. Of course you could burp the bag but that sort of defeats the purpose a bit. I already had mine in jars and once they hit 62rh, I moved them to grove bags and haven’t see the rh move from 62.

2 Likes

I’m in a humid area I’m stuck at 63% 64% in jar when out the jars on the trays rh 60%-62% the room is 56% humidity

I had the same issue you just described. When the humidity is too high in the bag, I unseal it and prop the bag open with a drink stirrer and put it under a ceiling fan in my kitchen for a few hours…I set a timer on the stove so I don’t forget! Then I seal it back up, wait 24 hours and look at the humidity reading, if it’s still too high, I do it again…until I get it just below 62%. The slight breeze of the ceiling fan seems to push away the high humidity in the room and dries out the bud a bit.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

I have the same issue where I’m at. 65% humidity in the house. After 10 days in a paper bag. Ended up laying the buds out across a paper bag for about six hours. Was able to regulate the humidity at 60.
Then into grove bags.:+1:

2 Likes