Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Grove Bag Legit!! After trying 5 different times to place an order on their website and this includes creating a ■■■■■■ account and everything in between….I finally just contacted customer support about my tiny order of $20 (including shipping)….they just sent them to me for free even after I was still willing to pay for them!!! I have fedex tracking less than 3hrs after all this through email correspondence!!! What’s more comforting is knowing they actually work!!! Thanks Grove Bag and Thanks ILGM as otherwise google would’ve been the go to and we all know what can happen there :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone who posted and did the homework!:+1::grin: I have been reading along I since have ordered moisture meter and bags and my girls never tasted or smelled this good​:heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::fire:!! These Grove bags make it easy. No more bulky heavy jars and Boveda packs every 3 months​:+1::grin:!! I am disabled and even simple task of burping jars can be difficult. you all have made my life easier and less stressful!!! THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS THE ILGM FAMILY!!!

12 Likes

Check out cannatrol cold cure in harvest indoor. What do you think?

1 Like

Nice job
Glad you were able to get the bags!

2 Likes

Those look amazing! That’d be a tough sell to the wife though. $1500 to start. But…:thinking::shushing_face:

1 Like

Looks like pretty limited space to dry. Plus my dry tent is virtually free.

3 Likes

I agree. Could probably build one for half that. Its nothing more than a “wine fridge” built for weed

1 Like

Good morning fam.!!! I sent screen shot of this thread to owner of Grove bags so he could see the attention he is getting on here. He emailed back and is sending me free bags. What a great company!!!? Thanks again!! God bless!

4 Likes

Why didn’t my skinflint ass think of that?

Hooray for your score

3 Likes

Shouldn’t I get half???LOL

5 Likes

I’ll settle for 1
I have a feeling Gary ain’t gonna produce enough for more than one small bag :rofl:

2 Likes

You guys should get all. Wasn’t my intention to get anything!!! Don’t know what he will send but willing to share… :+1:

3 Likes

I thought about it I feel bad I don’t deserve free bags I did nothing!.. So I can mail free ones to ya.

Lol we can’t trade personal info here, but you earned them. The squeaky wheel gets the oil :wink:

6 Likes

Hey welcome better late than never!!!

1 Like

Same here!!! Love the no hassle of Grove Bags and curing is really easy for us disabled folks.

4 Likes

Got bags today. Thanks grove bags and thanks guys !!!I have enough for my grand kids ,kids.

8 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Starting my own test with a mason jar, grove bag, knock off bag.

RH was about 55% -57% when they entered the bags. Grove and Mason jar both started increasing RH Quickly

9 Likes

Its definitely time for a “heads up” challenge! Thank you @MoFo and please keep us updated!

4 Likes