Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Let’s not get carried away now…:rofl:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So when do you start checking the moisture level with this meter?

I started sticking the buds as soon as I hung them just so I could get accustom to the meter. But it was 2 days before it started dropping enough to notice.

2 Likes

I don’t know that there’s a big difference in looks between jarred and bagged. At least not that I can see. The terps are a real drastic difference. The flavor is much better in the bagged buds than the jarred buds. I can’t tell if it makes it more potent because both sit me on my ass.

Super skunk jarred 8+weeks

Super skunk bagged 8+ weeks

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, bro…just bought them along with 1/4 and 1/2 size too.

3 Likes

Got mine in the mail today

1-1/4 pound,2-1 ounce and 3-1/2 ounce bags

4 Likes

I can see a big difference in the two! It won’t be long I’ll be trying em out

3 Likes

Almost 2 months in bags and I’m totally sold (stick a fork in my a** im done) little to no loss of frosty shiny Terps, looks the same as when 1st put into the bag. Smoke is the best I’ve ever grown (mind you u did change soil and neuts on this grow) but the cure is without doubt the best I’ve achived!

9 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll keep in mind for when I get to that stage thanks for the review

2 Likes

Day 10 in cure. Holding at 60 rh

Starting to get some smell back. Have to try some little pieces tonight but the nug will go back to rest for six more weeks. GSC from ilgm

I like these things!

12 Likes

Got mine in. Let my pregnant daughter give the smell test. She has the nose of a drug dog right now. The bags passed with flying colors.

7 Likes