Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

That’s a little low. Ideally you want 58-62%. I like to stay in the higher part of the range. You can put a lettuce leaf or slice of apple peel in there for a while to add moisture back in. I recently saw someone post about using celery to add moisture which makes a lot of sense. If you do that be careful not to add to much moisture by leaving you peel or whatever in there too long.

That’s all just the ideal range ofc. I’m sure most, if not all, the bud we’ve all bought over the years has never had RH monitored at all. As long as it’s not all dry and crumbly I don’t mind personally.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Dang, I didn’t see those pics. Awesome harvest. I’m headed to trim mine right now.

2 Likes

It will still cure at lower rh correct? It just will be a little dryer is what you’re saying?

2 Likes

Yes. You may see some negative impact on terps and smoothness of smoke but it’ll get the job done for sure.

1 Like

Amazon bags are legit AND come delivered in AMAZON box and/or paper folder which is IMPORTANT to some of us…….just sayin’ .
When ur in an “illegal state” that DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE BENEFITS the shipping container means something………

2 Likes

Indeed. There were only similar “styles” on Amazon originally.

For what it’s worth, when ordering direct they do ship discretely. :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed, the package comes looking like any of the regular junk we buy online…plain packaging

2 Likes

I haven’t tried mine yet…( I know can you believe it!!) But I remember a buddy of mine grew some a few years ago and the name always made me laugh…He had a few strains but I remember that …Yes that was the one I asked for most when I went over to score some…Yup I have the ILGM Bubba too…

1 Like