Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I highly doubt itā€¦cigars need constant, monitored humification with some air movement. Especially with long term storage. To travel with, a regular baggie is fineā€¦or a Grove bag, but I think itā€™s overkill.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a cigar smoker thatā€™s why the question. Thanks.

Are grove bags shipped discretely? From the oem?

1 Like

Mine came in yellow envelope. Couldnt tell what it was

2 Likes

That is nice to know, we like it that way.

1 Like

Yeah. Mine came in a green bag with no markings, just a shipping label.

3 Likes

Ordered two qp grove bags, we aiming high for the first one.

2 Likes

I ordered the QP bags last time thinking I might never need them. Wellā€¦ theyā€™re all filled now. Had to order more.

6 Likes

Music to our ears. Congrats on filling them up. Grove bag customer service was great. Quick fast snd easy.

4 Likes

Mine were in a green plastic mailing bag. Discrete

1 Like

Thought the same thing too. Three more orders laterā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good problem to have :wink:

Exactly

@TransplantedFarmgirl

Ok, at this point, I am smelling a richer, more complex scent coming fromā€¦drum roll
The Grove bags.
Gonna get more soon and fully convert.
Although i am scaling down from 12 to 6-Next year I get bigger bags.
Already messed one up. Like the offspring of Suge Knight with a cross of Cheech, I ripped the seal off. Oops. Stoner twins powers-activate!
Wonder_Twins
Form of cheech! Form of Suge

Thanks for being patient. (Actually I forgot-what was I supposed to say about what?!?!:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

SL out.

7 Likes

Yes! So far so good! @Slug_Life Agree!
Just make sure you order the right sizes the first time! I screwed up and ordered sizes too small along with my larger bag order. Grove Bags does not take exchanges or returnsā€¦So I now have about 15 small bags I will probably never useā€¦Or maybe I will fill them up as stocking stuffers ?

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too funny!

I bought 10 bags which can hold 1lb (i harvested my first grow just a few weeks ago, 0.75lbs total, and split it up in about 5 different bags depending on the strain and put the little humidity and temp mini sensors in them and they seem to be fine at a stable 60 to 62 % humidity with no smell and no need to burp. I think they are great. I never did cure in jars. I did buy a dozen or so jars but i ended up putting/storing liquid nutes and bong cleaner in them.

2 Likes

Storage? Okay, weā€™re curing in the grove bags. But what about long-term storage, is it ideal in grove bags? Or another way? Will it be that for how long it is being kept, go

1 Like

From others and myself ( just two years of storage so far) The general consensus is that a sealed grove bag is really good for a long term storage

8 Likes