Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Thanks for the info Bobby. Got an order placed for $56.00. That’s more like it.

4 Likes

That was my combo. Grabbed 2 of the QP’s and 24 of the OZ’s. I am excited to experience the difference quite a few of you are already aware of.

6 Likes

I think these work for jars just like the bags… But hell I’m a newbie.

2 Likes

Yes but you gotta burp. Bags no burp.

1 Like

Well I sure misread that one! What a waste of money…

Sorry bud. Didnt mean to burp your bubble.

11 Likes

That was worth a chuckle. :joy::100:

2 Likes

For sure Hahahah

3 Likes

How important is it to heat seal the bags?

2 Likes

Not at all, unless you’re planning long-term storage (6 months +). I have a few from December that are still in top shape, no heat seal.

7 Likes

You can heat seal or ziploc for reuse correct? I just ordered some but they have not delivered yet.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I ordered some 1lb bags and am going to give them a try. I have high hopes for both quantity and quality of my grow.

2 Likes

thanks @Slug_Life :slight_smile: it is my cannaversary!

5 Likes

Yes. If you’re using the zip, just be careful opening, grip very close to the zip, and not on the bag where the zip isn’t adhered. And if you are heat-sealing, the bags even have lines marked on them so that you can heat sea twice.

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on continuing to heat seal and just keep cutting the bag smaller and smaller till it’s not worthwhile anymore?

2 Likes

Not sure. I’ve only used the zip in mine.

1 Like

When the zipper comes unglued is when I heat seal. Just my opinion :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Just placed my order for two half pound bags and six quarter pounds bags! I have NO IDEA how much my current grow will yield so I would rather have too many than too few!!! :grinning:
Still got a couple weeks left until I harvest I think so I will be ready!!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

9 Likes

How exciting. How does it smell? :grinning:

2 Likes