Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Lmao!!!

3 Likes

My meter is different but I asked Grove about this. Here’s their answer.

“Hello, please use setting H: Cherry, Agba, Birch, Cedar, etc.

Those are soft woods and should replicate the density of the nug/stem.”

For you, Setting D (larch, pine, basswood) most closely replicated the softwood setting they recommend.

8 Likes

Hey gang – grove bag update. I hit the six week mark (a while back) on my 1st grove bag harvest. Well done grove bags. In the very worst of circumstances, the bags got to 71% RH – in very hot conditions. Can’t say why or what I had to do – but all things considered amazing.

6 Likes

This a nug bagged 1st week of April. Tricome retention is amazing. This is my 3rd cure in the bags.

8 Likes

Most Excellent!!!

1 Like

Isn’t that an oxymoron? Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just put in my order. I was in the market for tinted jars, but this seems a lot easier to store and manage. Thanks for the thread.

5 Likes

Recently we got a couple of these bags from the local marijuana supply store. There is no weight marked on the bag, but it is 9 x 13 inches and expands about 5 inches at the bottom. Way too big for our present needs.

Then we ordered some 1/8 ounce bags. Those might hold a single (small) bud. What size bag is most useful for someone whose harvest is measured in ounces, not pounds?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Go for the 1 oz or half oz bags @rubyyarn :sunglasses:

2 Likes

i got the quarter pound bags, got tired of filling alot of bags lol

4 Likes

Hey I’ve been liking the one oz, quarter lb, and half lb bags. Remember it’s recommended to leave some headroom in bags, I never put more than 3 oz in the quarter pounders.

6 Likes

Mmmmm…quarter pounders…Okay then. Based on the peeps in this thread that did the compare @BobbyDigital, I am sold on grove bags now. Producing more smell and terps as well as preserving the trichs, who doesn’t want that? Now I gotta see if there are any left. Greedy bastages…haha!!!

Okay really confused. I added 2 of the QP bags and 10 of the OZ bags and my order came to $9,487.70. I then deleted all in my cart and just put 1 OZ bag and the total is $898.40. Does anyone have a discount code haha? This aint right is it?

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone, so much! This helps a lot.

Elsewhere in this forum someone mentioned filling ziploc bags which THEN go into a Grove bag. Would the ziplocs interfere with the function of the Groves?

1 Like

I believe people do this to sweat the buds before going into the grove bags, not sure though, I swear mine in cardboard box or paper bags

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle you have to build your own mix match variety pack. discount code JAKE

5 Likes

i sweat mine

1 Like

You need to build your own. That’s for thousands of them.

4 Likes

In a word YES
LOL

1 Like

I like the QPs for storage and the 1 oz for travel dosing. (I rarely ever go through a QP in 2 mos). Keeping everything in separate bags is great: i don’t let the terpene-rich air out of the big bags all the time getting a single nug out for the weekend and my buds stay more stable not letting humid/dry air into it all the time. but i am a small consumer/grower so not worried about a large amount of herb on hand.

2 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl Happy Birthday!! :facepunch:

SL out.