Anyone used Epsom salt to treat possible Mag dif

Eosom salts also has sulfur in it which makes for good blooming.
Bloombastic instructions says 4-6 weeks before harvest. I got a free sample of roots organic pk booster and it says the last week before flush.

1 Like

32 dispensaries , 5 cultivation facilities , we made both selections , government training starts January 20 , thank God all the hard work , investing and partnerships and many headaches and stressful moments of being told no , permits and proposals denied , finally we did not give up , we took every obstacle and pursued them and noe finally we will be cutting the ribbon in Late April , early May , man it don’t even seemed real right now until the first sale to a patient . I had no pain physically in about 2 days from the excitement and Joy , and after hearing my family cancer is in remission from Charlotte Web and RSO CBS extract in combination from stage IV colon cancer , count all Joy 2017 has been one he’ll of rollercoaster . Never give up my friends , when goals become harder to accomplish and every thing begins to fight you , never give up cause it’s a great chance you onto something of a great reward . Blessings and congradulations to myself and my team of guys for staying the course , we here now to help make America great again one patient at a time .

5 Likes

Congrats @yoshi! What exciting news! Remission, making both selections you must still be high on adrenaline. 2018 is going to be even better for you.

@yoshi are the doctors up that way already prescribing MMJ for patients?
no real clear place that i can tell ,to go get prescription… just wandering,i seen some doctors up your way.

Yeah Dr Tammy is on board

1 Like

boy, @yoshi she is easy on the eyes also!!

Very humble down to earth and has a heart for her patients . I just threw the question of option out there and she yes I’ll help with the petition and she got it done . She has shown up to every hearing of appeal we had to fight through and presented medical facts from her research and diagnosis with patients to help get us through the red tape , I haven’t yet but I’m planning on a fine candle light dinner at some point for celebration due her ambitions and dedication to helping those who prefer medicinal cannabis instead of narcotic pain pills. Now if we can get employers across the board to except it on a legal term we will have won the whole battle and not just the war , but it’s gone take a whole lot of big executives to get on board for the federal level . Besides the sooner we get Jeff Sessions rat face ass out of office cause his daughter and wife smokes against his will , we definitely would have a fighting chance , but To God be The Glory we will not stop until it can be a openly choice to the patient on what they preference is to be selected for medical help and not big pharmecutical entrapment of a addicting substance that cripples the human immune system , but as many know they have been going after big companies that has been pumping millions of pills through a loop hole in congress to profit . But @BIGE if I get a sample I don’t kiss and tell my friend , you’ll have to make your own visit to get your check up done , lmao !

1 Like

:smiley: truth @yoshi
i may make an appointment with her…lol
if i drive all the way up there i’ll let you know.
maybe we can kick the dirt around for a minute or two…

1 Like