Anyone use trace minerals?

Here is what i am looking like

Im gonna go take some better pictures in a minute

geez you could do surgery in there, nice tidy clean tent! What’s them, 10 gallon bags?

1 Like

All complete nutrient lines (e.g Jacks, the FF Trio) contain all of the micronutrients your plants need. It is in Big Bloom in the FF product and it is in The Jack’s Part A product.

1 Like

Thanks they don’t publish their ingredients so it’s good to know they both got all the nutes, so the least expensive one should be the best then. I used to use GH floranova it has the big list too.

HAHA thx man! the only reason its so clean is i literally just finished putting them in. Actually the one in front is a 7 gal ac infinity pot and the one in back is a random 5 gal.

Yeah so Jacks got back with me and stated this:

"Good Morning,

Thanks for reaching out and choosing the JR Peters Laboratory/Jack’s Fertilizers! Using Jack’s 321 is a full nutrient profile for pure water sources.

The 5-12-26 Part A in the 321 program has all of the micronutrients that plants require, no need to add MOST to this blend.

Below is the Elemental Concentration table from the label, showing the elements provided when using the Part A at the recommended rate (50ppm N).

"

1 Like

Just went down from 10 gal to a 5.5 because my roots didnt nearly fill last time. I dunno if that’s a good call or not but I guess I’ll see

The FF trio is about what I spend on an entire grow including electricity. Now that the tent, light, and ventilation are paid for. Not going back either, living soil and if I got food-based ingredients I have laying around I might use em.

oh i thought FF trio was as much as your tent and electricity costed you hahaha. i was like just switch to cheaper company haha. so you switched to FF from soil?

1 Like

No I just looked up how much it’d cost to get it here. Yeah once the ‘infrastructure’ paid for itself I meant lol should just need soil and seeds. It’s hard times in the Maritimes lol cant afford any extras anymore. I used GH floranova grow and bloom and Big Bud.
The Jack’s seems impressive by the results I see all over here. Probably always something you could add though for even better