Anyone use this soil for Auto’s?

Has anyone used this for auto’s? If so, when did you start feeding and what fertilizer did you use?
Thanks

Nope ive never seen it before i just use coco coir with peat and perlite and i mix in worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass and organic compost

1 Like

Never seen it before. I use Coast of Maine Stonington soil.

1 Like

The name sounds familiar but I have not used it. Does it give you a listing of what is in it? Looks like it may be preloaded with perlite (one less thing to mix in!). I am all about simple but like to experiment.

I checked out the info I found on amazon. Looks like decent soil. It has trace minerals and I believe loaded with some microbes. If you decide to use it let us know how it works for you!

2 Likes

I’m definitely using it as it was recommended by the local hydro shop. I’ll have to go back and discuss the nutes to use with it and the frequency/amounts

I fail with soil. Going with coco :laughing: sorry

But… id watch my runoff ppm and start when ppm drops under 600

Moving away from autos also

1 Like

Just dropped the seeds in the soil after soaking in water for the past few days. One thing I noticed already was how quickly it drys. My last grow I used MG (I know, it’s garbage) but it retained moisture better. Do any of the soils you guys are using dry on the quicker side? If so, did you water/ mist the soil more than twice a day?
Thanks

1 Like

I just use Miracle grow Seed Starting Potting Soil, it’s cheap and works great for seed starting or cloning. You can google the specs. I suspect this will cause facial contortions for many but it’s always worked well for me.

1 Like