Anyone tried the new strains from ILGM?

The reson for that is to hide purchase info for your own safty resons. These seeds grow dank weed my friend. I just placed another order. 10 white widow autos and 5 gold leaf fem. Ill never buy a seed anywhere else. This is the real deal.
When i made my first order i was sceptical. But my order came and every seed grew. And dam i loved the smoke.

1 Like

I got mine on the east coast usa and i ordered about 12 or 13 days ago. Discreet package.

1 Like

Ah ok that’s great news guys thanks a lot for the info and reassurance that I placed the order with the right site and people’s

Cheers bros I can’t wait to get growing you fellas look like you got some nice girls on the way I might have to have a peek around the site and check out your grows! Thanks again

Cheers
JD

I grew girl scout from seed then clones. Found the yield relatively low but quality way up there, Lots of resin, The buds of one seeded plant were quite purple and all four cloned plant were purple. When I first noticed the dark color on the early buds I thought something was wrong with the plant but it all worked out. It also seems to ripen really early also so that may have something to do with the smaller yield?

1 Like

Here’s a pic. Doesn’t do it justice though. It’s much purplier in person

3 Likes

Hi,iamnewatthis,
I am 3 weeks away from harvesting 2 girl scout cookies extreme, 2 blue dream and 1 afgan and they look and smell great. I cant wait. I am waiting for a new delivery of the other new strains, California dream, Crystal, Green Crack and Train wreck. I also got big bud on the same order. I have a problem, even though I have plenty of seeds, I need to buy and try the new strains. I have been getting seeds from ILGM for over 2 years now and have tried every strain except for about 3. I have never been disappointed by the quality of the seeds or customer service. Originally when I started growing I got ripped off by 2 other seed companies until I stumbled upon ILGM and have not, nor will I look back. Robert and his team are the real deal. Thanks Smitty

3 Likes

Wow, you have the same list I do, Ima lookin at Crystal rite now, expecting Gold Leaf, proly ordering Trainwreck , BlueDream and GS Cookies EXtreme, I got the "High Yield "pack already cant wait to see what I can do with that !!

2 Likes

Ah, nice to find this topic! I was gonna order Blue Dream when it first came out, but got delayed, and am glad now! My new choices are Trainwreck and Crystal, I’m hoping to have both in my new grow starting in March.

1 Like

Have the goldleaf on the way atm. Hope to see it soon. Want her in the dirt.

2 Likes

do seeds and nutes ship and arrive in different packaging? i recieved my nutes yesterday but no seeds?

Yes your seeds ship separate, would not want them to get crushed, they’ll be there in no time

2 Likes

Yea @ClaireILGM informed me of that this morning. Im just chilling till they come.

How cool’d it be if ILGM did like a mix pack with a seed from each of their newer strains…like a sampler pack. I would buy that! I’m trying to decide on what to get but budget is a big factor right now. I just saw they added “Chronic Widow” looks pretty awesome, classic. Can’t swing those seeds though. I will probably go with WW autos since I still don’t know what I am doing. First I need to flower the 4 plants I have now.

2 Likes