Anyone surprised by their own product?

In NY here they’re still charging 90 a quarter… like 80 for smalls.

No bueno my dude. No bueno

1 Like

The guy that comes out of his cave on Good Friday, if he sees his shadow we get 6 more weeks of rain! At least in the Pacific North West, we get rain.

4 Likes

The dispensary has got nothing on my grow tent or my rosin!

5 Likes

@ThermoNukePanda yikes man! My dispo is around 70-90 a quarter but thats big nugs not small

1 Like

Im gonna need a sample to help prove your theory lmao

4 Likes

Right :rofl::joy:
Only thing I do actively is avoid PurLife and their products. Owned by a former sheriff who spent his career putting away people for petty weed crimes. I can’t stomach supporting that, even indirectly. Everything else is a crapshoot but I’m willing to gamble it. That said, I haven’t had to hit a dispensary since December and probably won’t. If you come out my way, I’ll be happy to share some of my back-log. :v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

You got it, dude. Life is good. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Docnraq THAT is my next frontier. My dad ONLY smokes the vape and I want to be able to hook him up with home grown vape cartridges. That’s doable, right?

1 Like

I smoke my own exclusively we can’t stand the crappy dispensary weed anymore. We take the proper time and care to flush and cure properly hand trim with extreme prejudice

3 Likes

Super skunk auto almost finished … that will be exciting :grinning:

8 Likes

When I moved out of my hometown they had just opened their eleventh dispensary. Everyone that tried my homegrown were completely blown away.

I gave away 1/2 a pound of flower (4 different strains) to a family friend to use and pass on to others. She reported back one of her friends uses medically and told her that was the best cannabis she’d ever had. Makes you feel good.

As to the original post about dense trichomes: had one memorable plant. An ILGM Crystal fem done RDWC with GH nutes. It was amazing.

6 Likes

I still give away my stuff. The knowledge you have all empowered me with gives me purpose to keep pushing.

Even my woman was raving earlier about how crystal forest our first ILGM GDP grew despite my struggles and we’ve only gotten better.

I really love this place.

5 Likes

Damn @anon1893985 looking seeeeeeexxxzy

I have a weird crown bud going on with 5 tips on top :joy:

9 Likes

I think this would sell at any dispensary

As for trichomes, this northern lights was the frostiest and prettiest bud I’ve grown.

I don’t partake so I don’t know about taste, aroma (other than when my wife if is the truck and before she rolls down the window), or effects.
I give a son a couple ounces a month and he has stopped going to a dispensary across the state line. He says it is not as strong (THC wise) as what he would buy. However the taste and smoothness beats that stuff hands down. Maybe when I give him some GDP after its cured a while longer, he’ll change his mind about potency. And besides, I intentionally grow medium THC strains.
In another case I gave an ounce of Purple Haze to a friend. I did not tell him the source because no one knows that I grow except the one son. A couple weeks later he was thanking me for laying some of the best tasting smoothest smoke he may of ever had.
Either way I have a blast growing this stuff.

9 Likes

You’re darn right it would @beardless . You’re an amazing grower here too who has given me plenty of help and guidance.

And you have some darn sexy buds too!

2 Likes

Some great lookin buds there bro :heart_eyes::muscle::100:

2 Likes

Very kind and generous. Thank you

2 Likes

Totaly doable.

2 Likes

That was a great strain :+1:

2 Likes

Lmao!!!

1 Like