Anyone see what I see ? First time doing my dwc and I am almost scared to say that my transplant went successful!?

I think she is growing a healthy set of roots . First timer here. Doing 3 in soil and 1 in a dwc. All super skunk autos from ilgm. Under a 300 watt galaxy hydro led light and a tek 2 t5 fluorescent lamp . I just dont know what to think of her overall appearance though…comments are more than welcome. Thanks

4 Likes

Roots looking good. You’ll need to top feed her until her roots touch the water. Just use a cup of water and pour it out and around the outer edges of your hydroton. And how many bulbs is in the T5? I’m assuming 2? You’re going to be way short of enough lighting for 4 plants once they start getting bigger.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a tek 2 4 lamp fixture. Getting a much better lighting setup soon !

1 Like

Good good! Feel free to ask here if you need help finding the right one.

2 Likes

Thank you @DoobieNoobie

1 Like

This guy poked out over night though. I’m taking it that this is a good sign ?

4 Likes

Your water level looks very high. Make sure once your roots get down to the water that you keep the water at least 1.5 inches below the net pot. By the looks of your bubbles you could probably even go 2 inches below.

Looking good otherwise.

1 Like

Yeah the water is actually 2" below the net pot. it was just the way I had taken the picture. Lol. I just noticed it too now that you speak of it . It does look high in the pic .

1 Like

Lol yeah camera angles can be tricky looking.

1 Like